Stairs

I was ahead of both of them. I stuck my other earbud in my ear and got to stompin on these hoes. Two people were in front of me and they kept slowing down, people don't know how annoying slow walkers especially when you can't get in front of them. I glided across people to see if I could get into front of anyone. One dude that was with Gon didn't have his shirt on and was running super aggressively up the stairs, I saw gap between him and the dude running next to him I got in front of Killua to get to him. Once I got to him I booked it to get in front of him them I slowed down to my normal pacing. I feel behind in the race but that's fine cause once I get my free money card I won't mind paying for dinner.

"Hey! Jerk, Your just going to get in front of me!"

"If you weren't so slow I wouldn't have gotten in front of you."

"I'm doing just fine okay. It's- (gasp) rude, kid! "

"...."

"Answer me, Damn it!" I focused on running up the stair. " Get back here." I turned back for a second only to see him chasing after me.

'Oh Shit!' I started going up the stairs faster as he chased me. I slowed down a bit to catch my breath when I felt a pull on my jacket I turned to see what was. It was that dude. "Let me go, you are a grown ass man chasing a child!"

"Well if you listened to me I wouldn't be chasing you." He tried to get a better grip on my hoodie but before he could I ran like my life depended on it. I dashed so fast the fastest I have ever ran I ran in front of both Killua and Gon. My legs were burning but it didn't matter cause I kept running until it was safe for my to stop. I saw the man with the purple hair I dashed pass him and fell on the grass, slightly hyper ventilating. Killua and Gon came in after me.

"Wow! I wasn't expecting you two to run as fast as me especially you, offence." he giggled. I gave him a thumbs up but kept my face in the grass.  I felt someone next to me so I rolled over an wiped the dirt off my face. I looked up to see Killua standing over me with his hand out ready to lift me up, but I shook my head and declined. He sat down next to me.

" I never knew you could run that fast. I thought I was crazy when you ran past me" He laughed " I didn't know I could run that fast either my calf's still hurt. I sat up but laid down again. Gon went to met up with the friends he came with.