No Shit

"Come on just have a drink." He smiled and handed me the soda. I took it and tried to hold onto it until he left. He opened his drink and took a sip. He looked at us confused when we didn't drink with him.

" I'm not trying to poison you." He smiled "Lets just have drink for our new found friendship. You never know when your going to have your next drink." I looked at Killua and watched him open the can of soda. He turned to me and shook his head, I nodded. I watched as he guzzled the soda down. Tompa turned to me waiting and watching me to make a move. I cracked the soda open and let it slip through my fingers until it splashed onto the cold floor.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean to" I looked at the new found color on the dark floor and then looked up at Tompa. He forced a smile and dug through his bag

" Oh, don't worry. I have extras." He opened the can for me and attempted to hand me another soda.

" You really don't have to." I smiled.

"What are friends for. I really don't mind. Come on take it."  I grabbed the orange soda can from out of his hand and tried to smile.

"Thanks." I turned to see Killua staring at me, worried. I took the can and pressed it to my lips.

Suddenly Killua snatched the can from my hand. I watched finish the can within seconds . Killua put and embarrassed grin on his face and looked at me.

" I'm sorry I was just so thirsty and I just couldn't resist." Tompa forced a smile on his face and tried to laugh off the situation.

"We'll I got to get going." He said as he waved good bye.

"Hey, Kil." He turned to me

"What?"

"Do you know what was in the drinks?............ Was It poison?" I asked nervously. Killua shrugged.

"It's not really a poison but a laxative."

" A laxative?"

"Yeh."

"Like the thing that make you poop." Killua nodded.

"Is your stomach okay?"

"Um, yeah. Why?"

" Cause you just drank two doses of poop soda" I laughed.

" Oh, shut up." He put his arm over his head and his skate board against the wall. " But any kind of poison doesn't affect me. So I'll be fine."

" Oh, assassin training?"

" Yep" I nodded

"Nice."