Exams

Third person POV

Killua and M/n have been talking for ours in M/n's room about how to trick his parents into letting him go to the Hunter Exam.

"Okay." Killua said from the floor. "I think our plan is full proof."

"Are you sure? What if they ask questions about the "new school" I'm going to. Should we even be doing this? What if they find out or worse my brother does." M/n rambled. Killua sighed.

"We've been working on this plan all day so I'm not going to let back out now.  I mean unless you want to."

"Yeah, but I don't want you to go alone." 

"Fine. How about we do this. If your parents say no then you can just runaway like I did-"

"You ran away."

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh. That's not the point. You can runaway or you can just stay at home and I'll be off."  M/n took a deep breath and started to walk to the door.

"I'm ready let's do this." He  said throwing his phone onto his bed. He took on last look at Killua before he walked out the door. Killua gave a thumbs up and a nod. M/n made his way down the stairs to where his parents were. His mom working on the kitchen table and my dad siting on the couch watching TV. I cleared my throat to get their action, but it didn't seem to work so I did it again.

"M/n what do you want?" She said slightly annoyed.

"I-i just wanted to ask you guys something."

"Daniel! Can you handle this? I don't have time for him right now."

"Heh. I actually wanted to talk to both of you."

She sighed.

"Can we just talk about this later."

"But I think this is really important." 'I worked really hard on this plan. Please listen.' I thought.

"FINE, Fine! What the fuck do you want!" My mom yelled as she slammed her computer.

"I just wanted to say that I wasn't going to be here for a least a year of two so  you won't have to worry about me anymore!" I yelled as I went back up the stairs.

"Ugh. He's so dramatic." She said reopening her computer.

"Yeah. What's he even trying to do. Run away?" He rolled his eyes and turned the TV up.