Tied Tongue

" I totally thought you fucked up the order." Killua said as he put his feet on the table.

" Can we not talk about that. Please." The room stopped and the door opened. We turned to the open door and saw a little green man. I got up and walked toward him.

"Your badge is number 98" I bent down slightly and gently grabbed the badge.

"Thank you." I said with a smile. He smiled back and gave a badge to Killua. I looked over his shoulder.

"Number 99, nice." I looked up to see a whole bunch of weird ass looking people.

'What the fuck, I don't wanna be here anymore.' I thought as I froze in front of the door. I grabbed Killua's hand and pulled him toward me.

"Why are they all built like that." I whispered He looked at me confused

"What are they built like?"

" Built like crack heads at the gas station." Killua laughed.

" Don't worry we'll be fine, okay." I sighed. Killua pulled me over to the corner of the room and we waited there until further notice. I pulled out my phone and started to play subway surfers.

I looked up to see a guy in a blue shirt walking in our direction. I looked back onto my phone and looked up again to realize he was coming towards us. I nudged Killua and nodded to the man in the blue shirt coming at us.

"Hi, you two. Is this your first time doing the hunter exam." Killua looked at me and back at the guy. 

" Nope." He said with a smile. Don't worry you can trust me. I know this is your first time at a hunter exam. I'm not trying to hurt you." He smiled. Killua glared at him slightly until forcing a smile on his face.

"How do you we haven't been?"

" Because I've done the hunter exam 34 times." He said with a close eye smile.

I tried not to panic" 34 times.  Are they really that hard?"

The man looked at me.

" Don't worry  about it you'll be fine. I know a whole bunch of people who passed the hunter exam on the first try, but many of the people here have done the exam multiply times but not as much as me."

"Do you know everyone here?"

"Well everyone who has been here before." He put his hand to his chin. "Oh." He put his fist into his hand. " I haven't introduced myself." he laughed. "My names Tompa. He said as he dug through his bag. He pulled out two orange sodas. "Cheers to our friendship." He gave on to Killua and tried hand one to me. I smiled

"Thanks but no thank you."

'