The plan

I know that I'm not that strong but I can handle myself.  I think I have a plan for how me and Killua can still be friends. I wrote a note and put it in my pocket as I walked towards Killua's house. I went into the trap door with a whole group of guys this time. I walked around searching for Killua trying not to be seen. I was walking through the trees when I saw him. All bunched up with his back to one of the trees. I walked up next to him.

"Hey, Killua." He jumped

"What are you doing here? Didn't you hear me yesterday?  You can't come over anymore it's not safe."

"I know."

"So, why are you still here. Your always here! Even when I'm sad, mad, or happy you just make me happier. Why?" He questioned. I sat down next to him and smiled

"Because I want to be your friend."

"We are friends, but we can't be anymore."

"Why?"

"My family. They say friends are just a distraction."

"Well, my mom says a distraction is good sometimes. It creates balance. But if you don't wanna be my friend anymore then that's okay too."

"It's not that I don't want to be your friend. It's just that I can't. Cause if I do my family might kill you. And I'd rather have you alive."

"But, I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too. A lot." He said tears forming in his eyes

"Killua, I have an idea."

"I already told you. You can't come over here anymore."

"No. That's not plan. Just hear me out okay." I gave him the note from my pocket.

"What's this?" He said as he opened the note

"It's my address. So, you can come over to my house to play." I watched him think about it for a second.

"I mean, I am going to start missions soon.  So, maybe this could work. He said with a smile on his face.

"Cool."