New adventures

Killua POV

"Look we made it." M/n said as we hopped out of a few bushes and saw the train stop

"Yep you ready to go." I said walking in front of him. He froze. "Dude are you good?"

"Broooooooooo." He looked at me with a surprised expression on his face. " We don't have tickets." My jaw dropped.

"Bruh, I left my wallet at home."

"Meeeeee toooooooo. What are we going to do? I don't feel like walking for two days straight." I paused and thought of the choses we had. I turned towards the train to see if we could entrance points we could sneak into. I looked at the end of the train and saw a door unguarded and covered by a railing.

"There." I said pointing to the railing. "I'll lift you up and then you pull me up." He looked at me and then the railing questionably.

"I mean it's only a 3 hour trip...." He paused. "Fine." He said walking towards the train. He threw his backpack and my skateboard in before I  kneeled next to the end of the train. I folded my hands together and propelled M/n toward the railing. He grabbed on and hopped over. He fell to the bottom but he was fine. I giggled and he turned to me with a slight glare then reached his hands over the railing towards me as he uncomfortably laid upon it. I smiled and grabbed both of his hands. He helped pull me up before the conductor blew the last whistle. We both feel done to the bottom of the caboose.

"Ooow." M/n groaned. The train let out a big hiss before slowly  leaving the station. 'This is the start of an adventure.