Screaming in Anti-Social

I watched Tompa walk up to multiply different group of people until I saw someone familiar. A boy that looked around my age

" Hey, Kil." He shifted towards me

"What?" I pointed toward the group the kid was in. Killua looked towards where I was pointing

"What about them?"

" Don't you remember. They're the ones that were in front of us early."

"The guys we copied the code from."

"Yeh"

"Huh?" He said squinting his eyes.

"What?" I questioned

" Looks like that weird dude is coming up to him."

"Tompa?"

" Yeah, Yeah. Him" We watched as Tompa tried to play the same drink trick on all three of them. The smaller boy sniffed the can.  I motioned Killua to follow me so we could get a better look. He grabbed his skateboard and we were off to see who this was going to go down. The boy took a sip and then let all of it drip down his mouth. The other two starred at the boy confused.  He looked at Tompa embarrassed.

"Sorry. but I think your drinks went bad." Tompa froze in shock before putting on a  flushed smile and scratched the back of his neck.

"My bad. I am so sorry. I didn't know they were past the expiration date." One of the older spat the drink out and tried to scrape it off of his tongue as the other just poured it onto the floor. We watched as Tompa said his farewells and left furious. Killua turned to me and winked.

"Check this out." He said putting his skateboard on the floor and riding up to Tompa.

"What are you doing?" I whispered trying to get him to stop. He waved me off and made his way to Tompa.

Once he made it up to Tompa he put his skateboard on the side of him and smiled.

" Um, hey you. Can I have another one of those drinks. I'm just so thirsty." Tompa looked at him confused.

"Ah, um. Sure?" He started digging through his bag and gave Killua another orange soda. Killua smiled and lightly took the can from his hand. Killua guzzled it down as he did the last two and made full eye contact with Tompa when he was done.

"AAAh, That was refreshing. Thanks again." He said as he started to come back toward me. When he came to me I looked at him annoyed.

" Why are you trying to provoke the person who is trying to give people food poisoning ." Killua laughed but then turned toward the group of people we have been watching for a while now.

"What?" I looked at him confused

" Let's try to stick with that kid."

"Why!" I yelled in anti-social

"Did you see how that kid just sensed the laxative. We could use someone like that to pass the exam." I looked at him powerless.

"Do we have too?" I pouted