Chapter Four

Dedicated to alliebarry64

7th Jan 2017

Travelling is fun and especially when it is with friends, fun is at its peaks. They started off early in the morning in Viki's car. As all of them knew how to  drive, they took turns driving. They sang songs, made fun of each other and took countless pictures.

They were about to reach Lansdowne in 3 hours. They were hungry and stopped near a small restaurant to have breakfast. They got down from the car and went inside. They settled down and ordered food. As they sat waiting for the food, a woman sitting next to their table called out to her daughter 'Ridhi, come beta first finish your food and then go play.' RIDHI the name echoed in their ears. Suddenly, all of them became dull and silent, as if somebody had spellbound them. They ate in silence and left after paying.

They reached Blue Pine Resort. It was a beautiful resort, surrounded by greenery. Even the beauty of the place could not change their mood. They checked in and freshened up. They took a stroll in the garden and after some time, they sat on a wooden bench under a tree, silence still ruled them. Finally, Adwetha let out a deep breath and spoke 'Guys, please let's not spoil our mood. If she would have been here with us, she would surely not want to see us like this. She always wanted us to be happy. I can understand it is not easy but we have to move past it. Please.'

'Yeah guys, she would never want us to spoil our mood for her sake. She always wanted to keep everyone happy.' Arnav added. They all finally tried to smile and soon, they were able to lighten their mood and laugh. After all that is what friendship is. You get to see a glimmer of light even during the darkest of nights.

.
.
.
Who's Ridhi? Any idea?
Read on to find out

Vote
Comment
Share