Chapter Fourteen

20th Apr 2019

Viki, Manasvi and Arnav had come to Adwetha's house to meet Tansi. As soon as Tansi saw Arnav, she ran to him and hugged him. She asked him why he had not come to meet her all those days.

When Viki, Manasvi and Adweth's mom and dad noticed Tansi was addressing Arnav as papa, they were confused. They asked her not to address him like that. Tansi felt heart-broken and ran to Adwetha's room. Arnav followed her.

'Mumma...' Tansi whined.

Adwetha lifted her off the ground and made her stand on the bed. She cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead. 'What happened baby?'

'Mumma, please tell grandma and grandpa to let me to address him as papa.' Tansi told, pointing at Arnav who was standing by the door.

'Tansi remember even I used to tell you not to address him like that.'

'But papa permitted me. He doesn't have any problem if I address him as papa. Right papa?' she asked turning to Arnav.

'Baby, please understand...' Adwetha was trying to convince her but Tansi got down from the bed and ran to Arnav and said 'Papa, you tell me why I should not call you papa? Can I call you papa or not?'

Arnav bent to her level and caressed her hair and said 'You can call me papa.' Tansi ran out, jumping with joy.

As soon as Tansi ran out of the room, Adwetha asked Arnav why he permitted Tansi to address him as papa. 'You could have denied Arnav. Now that you have allowed her, she will keep addressing you like that and later we cannot change that how much ever we try.'

'It's okay she can call me that.'

'But why don't you understand Arnav? She can't address me as mumma and you papa. You...'

'Will you marry me?'

'Let's talk about that later but now... Wait what did you just say?'Adwetha asked, throwing her phone on the bed and walking towards Arnav.

'I didn't say, I asked. Will YOU marry ME?'

Adwetha could not believe her ears. She took the pillow from beside her and threw it at him 'IDIOT. Do you really need to ask me? Don't you know what my answer is?'

'I know. But I want to hear it from you.'

'Yes, of course I will marry you.' She ran to him and hugged him tight. He didn't hug her back for a few seconds but later he too wrapped his arms around her and pecked her head.
.
.
.

Hey guys! Yes, I am alive and here is the update.
Ignore my late update and...
Vote
Comment
Share