Epilogue

2 years later

Arnav and Adwetha are very happy together. They both understand each other very well. After all, they had been best friends for 16 long years. They both respect each other's feelings and thoughts. Viki and Manasvi also make a great pair.

Ridhi's parents were unable to accept the news of their daughter's death initially. But as days passed, they were able to cope with it. As Ridhi had told Adwetha, the presence of their younger daughter made them feel better. They shifted to a different state because they wanted to forget whatever had happened. They started to accept life as it is.

Do you want to know about Tansi? Well, Tansi (the princess) now takes care of Yuvi (the prince). Yes, Yuvi is Adwetha and Arnav's second child and Tansi's little brother. Even after Yuvi's birth, Tansi does not feel neglected because both Arnav and Adwetha always have time for both their children. As said before, Yuvi is their second child which means, Tansi always comes first for them.

Everything's fine now but,
Why did Arnav who always saw Adwetha as a friend marry her?
Why didn't Arnav accept Adwetha's proposal in the beginning?
Why didn't Adwetha or Arnav reveal to Viki or Manasvi about what had happened on the last day of their trip?
Why did Tansi feel like addressing Arnav as papa?
Did Arnav marry Adwetha because of Tansi?
Did Arnav marry Adwetha because Tansi is the daughter of Ridhi, the girl he loved?
Did Arnav ever fall in love with Adwetha?
Did Arnav ever admit to Adwetha that he had loved Ridhi?
What did Arnav do to the letter that he had written for Ridhi?
Well, some questions ought to remain unanswered in life. They are better left untouched. What is more important is how the story ends and this story ended with 'the king and queen living happily ever after with their little princess and an even littler prince.'

And the story ends.
Hope you guys enjoyed it. Thanks for reading.
Vote
Share
Comment
♥️