Chapter Five

10th Jan 2017

Bhulla Tal was the first place they visited in Lansdowne. It was a cool lake with lush green trees surrounding it. They walked on the banks and then took the pleasure of boating in the clear waters. Like any other trip in India, they visited places of historical and religious importance like temples and churches. The next day, they visited the famous Tip in top point - heaven on earth. Standing on the peak of a tall mountain, they shouted their hearts out. They watched the skyline with the great Shivalik range. They clicked hundreds of photos to capture the moments. They stood there calmly for a few minutes and enjoyed the beauty of the place in silence.

They also visited Robber's Cave, another good place to visit in Lansdowne. They could enjoy cold streams of water within the natural beauty of caves. They splashed water on each other and by the time they came out, they were soaked in water and laughter. To enjoy the beauty of nature, they went to Chhaskhet Nature Walk and Bhadraj forest Trek. The climate was absolutely pleasant and they enjoyed every moment of their trip.

.
.
.
So this was just a description of Lansdowne. No major events related to the story in this chapter. But the story is going to take major turns from the next chapter so read onnnn

Vote
Comment
Share