02

Holding a dress up to her body, Siraj turned to the side in the mirror, trying to see if it would fit her curvy physique well enough

That was the one thing she hated most about high-fashion stores like Neiman Marcus, Chanel, and Gucci-they didn't have dressing rooms for customers to try on items before buying them. Then, the return policy was crazy too.

Siraj had a pudge in her stomach that somehow went perfect with her slimmer-than-normal waistline, wide hips, round ass, and thick thighs. It was always a hassle finding clothes that fit her frame the exact way that she wanted them to. That's why she needed dressing rooms.

"Ion like that. That shit mad ugly." Her older brother, Semaj, scrunched his face up at the dress.

"It's a good thing you won't be wearing it then. Bastard bi-,"

"Semaj!" She frowned after being popped in her mouth, and he laughed, ducking just as soon as she reached to hit him.

"Mouth too smart girl. Watch it." He chuckled, looking down at his phone once it rung.

Siraj rolled her eyes, putting the dress in her cart while thumbing through a different rack of more dresses, trying to find a black one.

"Word? Where niggas at?" She overheard Semaj as he spoke on the phone, purposely ease dropping even though she knew he'd tell her what the call was about if she asked.

"Nah, nah, say less. I'm onna' way.."

That made Siraj pick her head up to look at him because she wasn't ready to leave yet. This shopping spree was Semaj's treat, and she wasn't done running his pockets yet. They'd only been to five stores.

"You nosy as hell. Come on, we finna go. You got what you getting?" Semaj shook his head after realizing that she was staring at him, putting his phone back in his pocket.

"No, I'm not ready to go actually. We just got here." She frowned, watching as he grabbed her cart for her.

"Girl we been at the outlet for two hours. Let's go." He gestured her to follow behind him, but Siraj just remained there with her arms folded across her chest.

"Semaj I'm not done yet." She continued frowning, forming her lips down into a small pout since she knew it would make him feel bad, which would allow them to stay longer.

"Ten minutes Raj. Then we leaving." He rolled his eyes, and a smile replaced her expression as she turned around to go finish shopping.

That ten minutes turned into a whole hour, and by the time they had left, Semaj ended up spending close to twenty thousand dollars on his little sister. She was a big spender, especially since it was rarely ever her money being spent.

While at the mall, she was able to get six new pairs of shoes, a Balenciaga bag that she'd been wanting for the last few weeks, four Telfar purses, new makeup products, a bunch of bra & panty sets from Victoria Secret, and lastly she racked up on all her favorite fragrances from Chanel.