09

Feeling herself grow colder, Siraj tried to pull her cover further over her body but realized something was stopping her from being able to completely do so

Feeling herself grow colder, Siraj tried to pull her cover further over her body but realized something was stopping her from being able to completely do so. That's when she attempted to turn around, Exodus's arm stopping her in the process.

As usual, he laid as close to her as he could get with his arm wrapped around her neck from behind. Somehow he'd made his way on the living room couch with her, but luckily it wasn't really a small one and both of them could fit comfortably on it.

She didn't know when he'd came in here with her because as soon as she left out of his room last night, sleep consumed her. The energy to dwell on their argument further just completely left her mental after she left his presence.

Throughout the night she unconsciously wondered why she was sleeping so well, just to find out he'd made himself comfortable on the couch with her. It was obvious that he couldn't sleep without her in his embrace.

"Stop movin'." His voice rasped, not fully awake yet but could still feel her trying to get out of his arms.

Ignoring his request, Siraj was able to free herself from his grip, and then she climbed over him to get off the couch. She could hear him suck his teeth as she walked away, but she didn't pay him any mind.

When she made it back to his bedroom, she did facial routine at the bathroom sink. Just like she'd expected, Exodus entered the bathroom just a few seconds after she did. It was written all in his expression that he was aggravated, yet still, she didn't care.

She went back in his room to look for her purse, feeling his eyes on her while he brushed his teeth. She ended up finding it in the closet, and she pulled the zipper back to open it up.

"You tryna leave?" He frowned at her from near his bed, sucking his teeth once more when she failed to respond.

"I let the attitude slide last night but I'm not into beefin' with you Raj. Fix your face man." He grabbed her neck to prevent her from walking out, letting her hands go over his wrist.

"Exodus let me g-,"

"Nah yo, you did your shit by going to sleep mad last night when I told you not to, but I'm not letting you have yo' way today. Let me fix what I can before you try to leave. I don't like that shit Siraj, you know I don't want you leavin' so why is you grabbing ya' purse?" He took it out of her hand while Siraj's frown slowly disappeared.

"A nigga gotta kiss yo' ass every time you get mad. I'll do that, but don't be tryna leave and shit man. That's doing too much." He leaned his head down to kiss her lips a few times, and her hands went up to hold his face.

"I was just getting my Vaseline, crybaby." She spoke against his lips, laughing once he rolled his eyes at her.

"That shit ain't funny man. Yo' lil' brat ass be stressing me out. Niggas gone have gray hairs next week if I keep fuckin' with you." He shook his head while letting her neck go, briefly joining in on her laughter. She drove him crazy but he loved every bit of it.