03

Removing the cap from his bottle of water, Exodus took a long sip, quenching his thirst

Removing the cap from his bottle of water, Exodus took a long sip, quenching his thirst. The two mile run he'd just did had him tired, but the room-temperature water cooled him down.

He used his key to unlock the door to his house, then closed and locked the door once he was inside. He threw the empty water in the recycling bin before heading towards his room so that he could shower.

When he pulled his shirt off, he walked around the other side of the bed to see if Siraj was awake yet. She wasn't, and still had her head underneath the covers with her leg hoisted up near her waist.

With a slight chuckle, he continued on his path towards the bathroom. He spent around twenty minutes in the shower, and just when he was about to get out, the glass door opened.

He hadn't even heard her near the sink completing her morning routine a few minutes ago, too absorbed in his own thoughts and J Cole who was playing from his speaker.

"Where did you go this morning?" She asked him, wrapping her arms around his torso while staring up at him, waiting for his response.

"The way you look make me wanna kiss on you all day." He told her, his hand easing around her neck, which made hers go over his wrist.

"You must've missed me huh?" She chuckled, referring to the time he'd spent in jail. He hadn't been able to keep his hands off of her since yesterday. It was a big change since she didn't even openly admit to liking him in a sexual manner until literally two days before his arrest.

Before his incarceration, he only saw her as his niece, and treated her like one too. So it was a little foreign to be receiving affection from him in more of a romantic sense. It didn't bother her though.

"A lil' bit." He leaned his head down, and Siraj didn't let her eyes close all the way as the two of them shared a kiss. The grip on her neck tightened, which made her close her eyes all the way because the kiss intensified.

Her hand slid down his torso, causing him to let out a small groan in her mouth once her hand grazed over his erected dick. Then she brought her arms up to hold around neck, letting him know she wanted to be picked up.

"I missed you too." She mumbled, finally breaking their kiss once she was in his arms with her legs wrapped around his body.

"You did?" A sly smirk fell over his lips, making her amusingly roll her eyes while smiling.

"Don't get too cocky. I miss everybody. Like, my ex." She shrugged, and then she shrieked in surprise after he'd pretended like he was about to drop her, but caught her before she hit the ground.

"Jacere!" She hit his chest, rolling her eyes once again while he laughed, putting her down on her feet.

"That's what you get for playing too much. I'll kill that nigga and you know that." He chuckled, and again, she rolled her eyes.