07

Exodus's attention was on the flat screen TV hung against the wall, season four of The 100 playing at a low but hearable volume

Exodus's attention was on the flat screen TV hung against the wall, season four of The 100 playing at a low but hearable volume. It was what had been keeping him occupied for the last hour.

He wasn't supposed to be watching it without Siraj since it was 'their' show, and she was the one who put him on it in the first place. Right about now, he was at least three episodes ahead of where they'd last left off together. The show was too interesting to be waiting for her to watch it with him.

On the front side of him is where she laid asleep, currently being the little spoon while he held her from behind, his hand resting in between her legs to keep it warm. His thumb occasionally rubbed down her slit, not in a sexual manner, but just because it felt like second nature.

He figured he had maybe an hour or so before he'd have to leave out of her room and sneak back toward the guest room so that Semaj and Emari wouldn't know that he'd spent the night in her room with her. This sneaking around thing was quickly becoming old to him.

When she began to stir in her sleep, Siraj realized that his arm was wrapped around her neck in a chokehold, as always. She was surprised the man hadn't killed her in their sleep yet, since somehow his arm always ended up around her neck.

"Baby, let me turn over." She mumbled, and he looked down to see her hand over his tattooed forearm, earning a low chuckle from him.

After letting her go, Siraj turned to face his body, and his arm went right back around her neck once she made herself comfortable enough by laying her head on his chest. Her right arm went over his torso, and she put her leg over his waist, dozing back off.

"You so pretty mama." He kissed her soft lips, obsessing over the pout she wore even while sleeping. She was without a doubt one of the prettiest women he'd ever met, and he made sure to remind her every chance that he got.

Siraj didn't respond to him because she was asleep already, laying as close as she could physically get to him without literally being in his skin. The two of them loved sleeping topless together so that they could feel each other's skin. Exodus just loved physical touch in general.

He continued to kiss on her face, smelling places like her cheek and her neck since she smelled fresh. As if she'd just taken a shower, even though she hadn't since last night. He realized he was bothering her when she turned her head away from him, causing a smile to grow on his face.

"You ain't gone wake up and spend some time wit' me before I gotta leave?" He rubbed the small of her back, pressing his thumbs into her back dimples to release the tension there. He listened to her softly moan under her breath at the feeling, so he carefully popped her back by giving her a bear hug and stretching her body out.

"Thank you." She reached up to hug him back, and the two of them just laid in each other's arms for a few minutes. He was sure that she had fallen back asleep, but then she spoke again.