25

Exodus used his foot to close the door behind him, unable to use his hands due to them being full of bags

Exodus used his foot to close the door behind him, unable to use his hands due to them being full of bags. The bags also blocked the use of his eyes from being so tall, so he had to use muscle memory to press the second floor button on their in-home elevator. No way was he carrying everything up the stairs.

When he got off the elevator, he went towards the bedroom, finally placing everything on the floor. He sat the bags up, all of them coming from boutiques, shops and designer stores that he'd shopped in at the mall. He'd spent close to twenty thousand on Siraj alone, but also had gifts for both of their mothers and his sister in the backseat of his truck.

Today was Valentine's Day, the day he'd been preparing for ever since Siraj told him about it last week. It was hard finding plans on such short notice-and very expensive, too. Almost everything was booked up for the weekend, but luckily, he was able to find something he knew she would like.

"Wassup daddy baby?" He picked up an awake Essence, who was laying on Siraj's chest, seemingly unaware that her mother was still asleep by the way she was gripping harshly on her boobs.

"I told you quit scratching my woman chest up like that. You don't listen lil' girl." He gently nibbled at her cheeks while she held on to his beard, cooing back at him.

He chuckled, shifting the way that he held her so that he could wake Siraj up next. He grabbed the bouquet of long stem dark red roses, each with a hundred dollar bill wrapped around them.

You would think Siraj would be tired of getting roses as often as he gave them to her, but nope. She treated each bouquet as if it was his first time ever gifting flowers to her. She could never get tired of them.

"Happy Valentines Day fat ma." He left multiple kisses on her lips, of course, until she grabbed his face to stop him, which made him smile.

Siraj opened her eyes, first seeing him and Essence all in her personal space, causing her to playfully roll her eyes. The two of them had identical faces, and it blew her mind every time. It was as if she didn't carry Essence, alone, for nine whole months.

"Thank y-Exodus! Oh my god, these are sooo pretty. Aww. Thank you pumpkin." The sight of her roses made her sit up in the bed, taking them out of his hands.

"You welcome. Come on and get up so you can look at the rest of this shit." He chuckled, stepping back so that she could see everything that he bought.

"Wait, I have to go brush my teeth first." She pulled her shirt up to cover her boob as she stood to her feet, and he smiled, watching her speed-walk to the bathroom.

"Daddy got you some gifts too. You can't play with them toys yet though." Exodus squatted, going through one of the bags from The Children's Place Outlet. He was so ready for her to be a bit older.

A few moments later, Siraj came back out of the bathroom, ready to see her Valentines Day gifts. She knew Exodus went crazy, as always, and she couldn't wait to see what he had planned.