explaining my wxs genshin AU in a horrible presentation

Basically it's the sakoku decree era. Wxs exists as a theatre troupe in a small town in Inazuma(their clothes, however, were far from Inazuman). Same goals as wxs from the game, but they have Visions. Eventually, the VHD is imposed. The group plans to flee(the Otoris allowed Emu to leave, not wanting her to go insane if her ambition gets taken)

The problem is; there were no boats and the Otori family can't legally make one without the permission of the Tenryou Commission(pretend they're contracted to them). So, with the power of creativity, they build one. Their destination is Mondstadt, figuring their theatre career would be a hit there and because it's legit the safest place they can go to atp. But because they're a bunch of clowns, they keep getting lost and end up in comically dangerous situations(encountering Fatui, mobs, bosses etc.)

Members(you already know their weapons and elements. Unless you don't pay attention.)

Tsukasa:
-leader of the group
-Saki already left w l/n before he did
-has to keep everyone alive(is the only healer)
-is not trusted with the map

Emu:
-has a shit ton of Mora
-almost got conned by Dori
-rushes into the afformentioned comically dangerous situations(somehow always manages to brute force out of the situation)
-also not trusted with the map

Rui:
-is supposed to help Tsukasa keep everyone alive(cause y'know. Shield.) Ends up encouraging and joining Emu
-is the reason everyone got lost in the first place(Nene banned him from map duty after the 5th time)
-really likes raiding Ruins(resulted in a couple awakened ruin enemies but FOR SCIENCE!!! ig)
-they used him to generate wind for the boat

Nene:
-does like. Half of the fighting
-"No, Emu. You can't befriend the Lawachurl. We talked about this!"
-is the only one trusted with the map
-once made a vine rope to keep emurui from getting the group into dangerous situations. Turned around to see tsukasa on fire
-"We're gonna be dead before we reach Mondstadt"

The vocaloids are like mini seelies that follow them around

All 4 of them collectively share 1/4 of a brain cell. Nene has it most of the time