36. A Movie "Date"

"So, then what? Did you two make out like that again?" Yuuhei asked eagerly, leaning forward.

"No, we didn't," Ichirou grumbled, his face aflame. "We did kiss a bunch more, though."

Yuuhei and Ichirou had gone to a WacDonald's, the first time for Ichirou in several years. The building was filled with people, despite it being a Thursday at lunchtime. A university was nearby, so it seemed that some of the students came over to eat. Ichirou felt a strange sense of longing, seeing the youths who got to do whatever they wanted with their life. He would be there soon, too.

Everything was so salty, and while it was terrible, it also had a strange, addictive quality to it that made it so Ichirou couldn't stop eating. Still, he had been talking so much that he hardly got through any of his food. So, without any ceremony, he popped an extremely salty fry into his mouth.

"You know what you have to do tomorrow, then, right?" Yuuhei asked, folding his arms.

Ichirou shook his head. "I- I dunno."

"You need to be alluring! Make him want to stick his tongue in your mouth! Wear something that exposes a little leg, since he seems to like touching them!" Yuuhei exclaimed, pounding his fist into his hand.

"I'm not wearing something that exposes my legs in January!" Ichirou complained, rolling his eyes. "Besides, I'm not even sure if I-"

"Don't lie to me or yourself, you want him to pin you down and kiss the hell outta you," Yuuhei said, pointing towards Ichirou with a determined face.

Ichirou squirmed in his seat, face bright red. "I mean, I do... but..."

"But what? You two are a couple of handsome young dudes that obviously are in love, so you should make out some more!" Yuuhei exclaimed, folding his arms.

Ichirou looked down at his chicken teriyaki burger, wishing that he could disappear. "But... I don't know that he loves me..."

"If Masahiro isn't in love with you, I'll let Takeru put me in the stockade with the fuck machine and a ball gag," Yuuhei said, leaning back and sipping on his cola.

"The fucking what with the what machine with a what?" Ichirou asked, eyes widening in horror.

"Okay, so maybe I lied and I'd let him do it anyway, the point is though, that I'd be willing to take a thorough beating from Takeru if I'm wrong," Yuuhei said, completely ignoring the horrific images he had brought to Ichirou's mind.

"Yuuhei, what the hell kind of sex are you having?" Ichirou asked, legitimately concerned for his friend.

Yuuhei's eyes flashed and a wicked little grin made its way onto his face. "The incredible kind. I can honestly and easily say that my relationship with Takeru is the best I've ever had in my life."

Ichirou couldn't help but smile at that. "Good, you deserve someone who is good to you, Yuuhei. Although, I'm not sure if you can really qualify what he's doing as good..."

Yuuhei waved him off. "He does a lot of aftercare. Once we're both done with sex, he carries me to bed from the sex dungeon, gently kisses me all over, gets me any water or food, takes care of any wounds or bruises I have... it's really incredible. After some hardcore stuff, we always love on each other more than normal. He's just so good to me."

Ichirou hesitated before asking his question. "Do you ever have vanilla sex?"

Yuuhei blinked. "Oh, of course, we do. Sometimes I or Takeru just don't feel like doing it that way, so we do it vanilla. Sometimes we do it vanilla just so we can hold each other. I know he's an ass around you guys, but he's actually really romantic and sweet when we're alone together. He's really bad at talking about emotions, but he constantly lets me know how he feels about me by kissing me, or holding my hand, or even just giving me a look."