50. Bonus 2 - Proposal

"Masahiro!" Ichirou chirped, excitedly waving to his boyfriend. "Over here!"

Around them were hundreds of graduates and their families. Masahiro had finished his schoolwork and had just finished walking in his graduation ceremony. Ichirou had sat with Goro and Ryuto during the event. Although Ichirou honestly felt that the ceremony was mostly boring, he was overjoyed to see his boyfriend up on stage, giving his speech as the valedictorian. Ichirou was beaming with pride for Masahiro.

Masahiro jogged over to the three of them upon seeing his cute boyfriend and gave Ichirou a brief hug. Ichirou bounced a bit, beaming up at Masahiro. Although he was definitely grinning, he also looked tired. He had spent so long working on his speech and studying that Ichirou and Masahiro didn't have a ton of time to play recently. Still, now Masahiro had two weeks off before he started his new job at Yamashita Hotels. Ichirou was planning on spending the entirety of those two weeks off with him.

"I'm so proud of you," Ichirou said with a wide grin.

Masahiro grabbed his boyfriend's hand, looking relieved. "Thank you, my love. I appreciate that so much. Shall we head out?"

"Yes, let's get some food in you," Goro said, nodding firmly.

As they began walking, Ichirou asked, "How are you feeling, Masahiro? Are you ready to relax for the next two weeks?"

"God, yes," Masahiro groaned. "It's just two weeks left of freedom before I enter the workforce, but I plan on sleeping and... Well, just being with you is enough, Ichirou."

Goro chuckled, grabbing his own husband's hand. "You two are so cute."

Goro and Ryuto had gotten married quietly at the beginning of the year. There were very few people there, especially on Goro's side. He pretty much exclusively had Ichirou and Masahiro there. Ryuto's mother and several of his good friends showed up, but apparently, his father and him had not spoken in years since he found out Ryuto was dating another alpha, so he did not come. All in all, there were under a dozen people at the wedding.

The four men got into Goro's sleek black car, and they chatted idly as Ryuto drove them to Shibuya to go to the steakhouse where Goro had gotten reservations for. Ichirou and Masahiro held hands the whole way there. Although Ichirou had been at Masahiro's place, they hadn't been able to really hang out, so it felt incredibly nice to be able to even just touch each other.

After parking and walking over to the restaurant, Ichirou realized that this was the same place he and Masahiro had their first kiss. Not the kiss that they pretended was their first kiss, but their actual first kiss. The one where Masahiro had kissed him as proof to a creepy alpha that Ichirou really was his boyfriend. That was one of the things that had broken his shelf on admitting that he had feelings for Masahiro. He couldn't figure out why he wasn't angry with Masahiro for kissing him at that time. Turns out, there was a good reason.

Ichirou decided to keep that quiet because Goro and Ryuto had no idea that their first year of dating was almost completely fake. He and Masahiro had no intentions of telling anyone outside of Ichika, Yuri, Yuuhei, and Takeru. Yuri had only found out just recently after Ichika had basically begged to tell her. She hated keeping secrets from her girlfriend, and just couldn't do it anymore. Yuri hadn't told anyone, but she was also certainly cross with everyone else for not telling her.

They were taken up into a private room that Goro had reserved beforehand. Ichirou ordered a white wine, while Masahiro and Goro ordered a beer. Ryuto, wanting to be a responsible driver, ordered some tea. Masahiro grabbed onto Ichirou's knee as they sat side by side, stroking it. Although Ichirou didn't want to say it aloud, the touch felt like fire to Ichirou's touch-deprived body. He almost wanted to say "fuck dinner" and, instead, just go home and get his ass wrecked by Masahiro.