48. Honeymoon

Masahiro bumped the door closed behind him, Ichirou giggling as he nuzzled into Masahiro's neck. Masahiro was holding Ichirou in his arms, carrying him bridal style into the gorgeous Parisian hotel. He was no longer in his bridal gown, however, and was instead wearing an oversized t-shirt with little shorts. Still, despite no longer feeling like a princess, the hotel was fit for one.

Dusty rose, gold, and gray colors were everywhere, and everything was immaculately clean. The couch and armchair had large cushions on them that you could just sink into. The bright blue sky was visible from the huge windows. The molding on the walls was beautiful and intricate. There was even a fireplace. All of that didn't even include the bedroom, which Masahiro began instantly walking towards.

"Ohhh, the bed's covered in rose petals!" Ichirou said, tapping his husband's shoulder. "Put me down, I don't wanna mess those up until it's time to mess it up."

"Can't that just be now?" Masahiro groaned, setting his wife down.

Ichirou walked over to their luggage, grabbed his pink suitcase, and opened it up to grab a smaller, black bag within it, as well as a couple of other things. "No way. I gotta get ready first. I need to get cleaned up, take the pill, and get changed. Don't mess up the rose petals while I'm gone."

"All right, fine. I guess I don't mind since I get to fuck you for two days straight," Masahiro said with a wink.

Ichirou rolled his eyes at his husband before walking into the bathroom and closing it behind him. He pulled off his shirt, shorts, and underwear, folding them and placing them on the edge of the tub. He pulled his hair out of the long ponytail it had been in all day, flipping it over his shoulder. He noted that he was going to need to give it a serious trim now that he was no longer growing it out for the wedding. Perhaps all the way up to his shoulders now? Then again, Masahiro's fingers were constantly running through it... perhaps he should grow it out even more.

His phone buzzed, and he grabbed it. Yuuhei and Takeru were officially on the plane together. Whatever spat they had going on didn't seem to be affecting their overall relationship too much, as they had been flirty and loving earlier that morning. Ichirou still wasn't completely sure what was going on between them, but Ichirou was certain they would be able to work it out. After all, although Takeru never mentioned it to Ichirou, Masahiro said that Takeru mentioned several times that he had never felt romantic attraction to anyone before he met Yuuhei and that he felt like Yuuhei was his fated pair.

Ichirou put the phone down, and, somewhat regretfully, took off his rings. He didn't like taking them off, but he needed to shower and they would definitely be in the way during sex. He jumped into the shower, taking care to make the temperature quite warm. Hopefully, it would be hot enough to make him forget his nerves.

Ichirou was a bit nervous about this if he was being honest. He knew he wanted to be marked, he knew he wanted to consummate their marriage tonight, and he knew he wanted Masahiro to fuck him while he was in heat. No, the part he was nervous about was the fact that he very possibly might get pregnant tonight. He had agreed to let Masahiro fuck him raw when they were married, but that came with the risks of pregnancy. Even if Masahiro didn't knot in him, he would be squeezing so much semen out of his dick that Ichirou was almost certain he was going to get pregnant.

Ichirou carefully cleaned every inch of his body, trying his best to remain calm. Even if he did get pregnant, what was the worst that would happen? He and Masahiro would become parents? It's true that he would prefer a bit more time to just be married, but if push came to shove, and he did end up pregnant, he would not be upset by it. He would just have to roll back his shoulders and learn how to be a mom.

Ichirou shut off the water and grabbed a towel, drying himself off. He looked at himself in the mirror and tried to wipe the anxiety off his face. He considered momentarily putting on some makeup to make himself feel better, but he didn't really want to end up with dark circles under his eyes because he cried during sex. He just needed to calm down. This was what both he and Masahiro wanted. He wanted Masahiro to cum inside of him, and he wanted Masahiro to mark him. It was time.