Character Description

Before Reincarnation

Name: Haneul 

Age: 23

Date of Birth: Unknown

Height: 183 cm

Appearance:

-Mid-length hair past his shoulders that he keeps in a half ponytail, 

-Pale skin and hazel eyes  

-Piercings on both his ears, four on the left and two on the right

Personality:

-Calm and confident a bit playful and isn't afraid to take risks.

-Doesn't pass any opportunity to make sarcastic remarks

-Knows a bunch of languages for fun (so he can curse someone in different languages and they wouldn't even know a thing) 

-Has like a Hundred hobbies to prevent boredom

-A big NO on smoking but doesn't find anything wrong with drinking. He's a heavy drinker.

-Seems carefree but is calculative and cautious in making decisions.

Background:

He is an orphan and has lived throughout his life relying only on his abilities to get by. He doesn't think too much of his birth parents nor did he try to find them after turning 18, since there was no point in looking for people who threw him away in the first place. 

Now, he is a bartender in a local bar where the pay is good and he can live on the second floor. It's quite a fitting job for him, for someone who loves alcohol and listening to people talk crap about their life. 

His hobbies include reading a webtoon called 'Lookism' in his free time and has grew attached to the characters whom he calls as 'his babies' since they were characters he needed to protect at all costs.

After he died and was lucky enough to be reincarnated he was determined to meet with the characters of lookism and be there to protect them from the trouble they will go through.

Picture not mine, got it from Pinterest