27| Keeping secrets

IAN
I hadn't been sleeping well since Mandy left. I was constantly worried about her. Mandy was like my sister, and the fact that she was possibly being abused again, my heart broke. 5 months had passed, meaning that Mandy might be anywhere by now, meaning finding her might have been almost impossible.

I groaned in pleasure as Mickey sucked my dick slowly. He pumped me, his hands resting gently on my thighs. The noises had to be turned to a low volume, as Fiona and other siblings were downstairs, probably unaware of the two dudes having "alone time" upstairs.

Mickey had been pleasuring me so much that my vision was slowly getting worse as tears refused to spill.

"You alright Ian?" Mickey took a second.

"Yeah. Happy tears, I promise." I smiled, wiping them away, but as soon as Mickey continued again, I felt the tears come back. Every time Mickey sucked harder and harder, my heart skipped a beat and I could feel myself only one moment away from unloading.

Just as I was ready to warn Mickey, my phone ran, interrupting our time. Picking it up, Mickey stopped, moving up toward my face, placing little kisses up my stomach.

"Yeah, who is this?" I asked answering the phone. I recognised the voice, but who I was talking to didn't click in my brain.

"Mandy." My eyes widened. I immediately sat up, Mickey looking at me in confusion.

"Hey. Hi, Mandy." I smiled, Mickey's face widening in shock.

"Wh- Where are you?" Mandy asked as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm with Mickey." I replied, placing the call on speaker.

"Hey Mandy. What's going on?" Mickey sighed as he sat next to me, worried. Mandy really only called these days if something was wrong.

"I left Indiana." Mandy spoke.

"You've been in Indiana? Since when?" Mickey spoke up, confused.

"A few days after I left with Kenyatta, we headed to Indiana. We've been up there ever since." Mandy sighed.

"B- But now, I'm in Chicago in a hotel downtown in some serious shit. I- I didn't know who else to call, but I can't get into it on the phone. Can you come here?" Mandy sounded panicked.

"Wh- Now? Wh- Where are you?" I asked, seriously worrying for Mandy safety. If she's in serious shit, that means that Kenyatta must have done something to her.

"McCormick Park Hotel. Uh, Water Street and Columbus. Room 218. And try not to talk to the front desk if you can help it. Come now, please!" Mandy sighed before the line went dead.

"Mick, get up. We're going to help Mandy." I sat on the edge of my bed, placing some pants on.

"C'mon, Ian! Mandy is a Milkovich. She can handle her own issues." Mickey sighed as he wrapped his arms around my torso, his left hand moving down to my crotch, slipping underneath my pants. I groaned, leaning my head back in pleasure. But, then I remembered why I was getting dressed.

"Well, you must have been on the phone with a different Mandy, 'cause the Mandy I was talking to sounded panicked, worried and stressed. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go and help my best friend." I stopped again when Mickey started using his hand to pump my dick. I removed his hand and stood up, Mickey groaning as he got dressed himself, before following me downstairs.

———

The journey to Mandy was silent. Mickey's hand was intertwined with my free hand as I drove. When we arrived to the hotel, we avoided the reception and headed straight for Mandy's room.