67. "I'm That Bitch"- David Guetta, Saweetie

Bold Italics- Russian

Italics- any language besides English

**- thoughts/ memories

Natasha inserted a memory drive card into the console, begging the machine to hurry up as the room rumbled around her. Manipulating the keyboard as fast as she could she downloaded the names and files of every widow Dreykov had on the console.

Ruble rained down around her as explosions rocked the facility. The wood floor beneath her groaned and cracked as the facility became to crumble.

Natasha watched to download bar, ready to take it out the second it was done, but not a moment before. She had to get this information. She had to save them.

As she bar loaded, she searched through the files, looking for anything related to the Taskmaster Serum. Natasha grit her teeth as she searched, nothing popping up. Her eyes went back and forth between the loading bar and the files in front of her.

As the information downloaded into the memory chip, she took a second to reach into her belt and turn on her locator, knowing that Tony and the others would be waiting for her signal.

"Come on, come on" she whispered, searching as fast as she could.

Her heart nearly sank as the the download readout read 100%.

"Fuck" she growled, her time was done. Grabbing the memory card, Natasha took off running towards the entrance. She came to the elevator and stopped, noticing the bone rattling shake a heat coming from inside the elevator. Without a second through the bolted to the side, veering off as the doors of the elevator blew off from the force of a massive explosion. Running down the corridor she saw a plated glass window and willed her legs to move faster as she drew her gun, aimed and fired.

The glass fell apart before her as the fires from the explosion boomed out with her, forcing her outside of the facility. She dropped like a rock, several floors passing beside her as she reached out catching herself on a guard rail.

The rail's metal keened, bending as the structural integrity of the facility fell apart. Natasha suspended herself with one hand and looked around, looking for any sign of Yelena or Ana. She noticed a group of soldiers running up the smoaking runway beneath her, and in the middle of them, Dreykov. Gritting her teeth She allowed herself to drop further, catching herself on another ledge.

Just then, another huge explosion beneath her forced her into one of the exposed corridors. She ran, willing her legs to pump faster.

"You're not getting away this time" she thought to herself.

Melina and Alexi ran down one of the helipads as the Red Room crumbled beneath them. They ran to an abandoned jet, Melina throwing herself inside the cockpit and starting the craft as fast as she could. The engines fired up as Alexi rolled into the cargo area, looking around for any pursuing assailants.

"Do you see the girls?" Melina asked as she flicked switched and readied the craft for take off.

Alexi got to his knees and looked, the fiery explosions of the facility obstructing his view.

"No!" he shouted above the roar of explosions.

Then the helipad they were on started to crumble, the structure holding it up not longer able to bear it's weight as the landing fell apart. The craft started to tip forward and Melina did her best to fire up the engines before they dropped.

The nose of the craft dove as the helipad gave way, hurtling the craft into a free fall. Alexi dripped back, slamming into the back of Melina's pilot chair.