Forward/ Authors Note/ Character Reveal

Hello guys! If you didn't read through the description, this story does have crude humor, cussing, death, and graphic depictions of sex. This is a story I'm writing just for fun so please no quips about MCU lore. We get it, you're a fan. Calm down and enjoy the story.
But please feel free to comment thoughts and feelings. Commentary is appreciated. No matter your opinion on the story! I would love to hear it. Just follow the golden rule: don't be an ass. Pretty simple.
I'm writing this mostly out of selfish intent. But I feel like Black Widow glossed over the opportunity to allow BW fans to really understand and know Natasha. Given how important she becomes in the MCU, I feel her character deserved more development before her sacrifice for the life stone.
Having that said I think we can all agree that Natasha is for the girls so I will be taking that route with this story as well. Enjoy. Tell me what you think. And keep being awesome.

Thanks guys.

Introducing Anastasia "Ana" Aslanova

This is a rough depiction mostly because I'm poor and refuse pay someone or an AI to do a character sketch for me

This is a rough depiction mostly because I'm poor and refuse pay someone or an AI to do a character sketch for me. But, this is pretty close to the picture in my head. Giving off some Ruby Rose vibes.