Chapter Forty

Demi pulled Theo to their room and shoved his mate inside once they reached it. He was so excited to show Theo his surprise. Demi danced around his dragon as he shut the bedroom door and pranced to the bed. There lying on the black satin sheets was the collar and leash combo Demi got months ago on their date.

Demi proudly held it up and faced Theo. He saw Theo visibly shudder as a blush tinted his cheeks. It quickly covered his throat and his chest. Demi loved it when he became so red. Demi stepped in front of him and buckled the black leather collar around Theo's throat. The leash wasn't attached yet.

"It's not too tight is it?" Demi asked as he put a finger in between the collar and Theo's neck. He was a little shocked to feel the velvet-like padding on the inside of the leather. He didn't check if it had that when he bought it.

"It's fine." At Theo's reassurance, Demi smiled at him.

"Take your shirt off, so I can put your leash on." Without a word, Theo pulled his grey t-shirt over his head. Demi noticed the dried blood on the shirt and was reminded of the blood that he was covered in. Maybe a shower wouldn't hurt first.

Demi hooked the gold latch onto the gold D-ring of Theo's collar then dropped the leash so it hung down Theo's chest. It looked good against his tan skin tone and defined abs.

"One last thing pretty puppy. I want you to crawl to the bed and climb up, then kneel there while I take a shower. Okay?" He was giving Theo an out if he wanted it. But deep down Demi knew he didn't.

Demi watched in pure fascination as Theo got down on his hands and knees and started to crawl to the bed. The leash dragged behind him but he didn't step or trip over it. His dragon's face was as red as a tomato and Demi didn't hear a sound from him.

Theo clambered onto the bed and kneeled facing Demi who stood by the bedroom door. Demi smiled as he went to his beautiful mate. He petted a hand through Theo's hair and called him a good boy. Theo grinned at the praise.

"Now stay here. I'll be right back." Demi didn't take any clothes inside the bathroom with him, seeing how there was no point in it. He would soak his boxers in seconds from how much slick he's producing.

He left the bathroom door open as he started the shower and stepped in. He did the basics of washing his body and hair but that was it. He had already taken a shower when Theo left that morning. That also brought back Demi's slight anger at being left alone while he was in heat.

Demi debated all day if he should punish him or not but decided against it. Demi just wanted to have sex and feel good. The collar and leash were just a bonus. Something that Demi has been hiding away until the perfect moment and this was it.

He turned off the water once he was done and stepped out of the shower. Demi dried off, taking the towel with him into the bedroom knowing that they would need it. Slick dripped down his thighs as he went to Theo who still kneeled on the bed. He was playing with the leash, wrapping and unwrapping it around his hands.

"Is that what you want, baby? You want me to tie you up?" It wouldn't be the first time Demi has tied Theo up and he's almost certain that it won't be the last.

"No, not really. I want to be able to touch you." And that was okay. If Theo didn't want it then they wouldn't do it. Simple as that.

"Then we won't do that." Demi sat on the edge of the bed, the towel underneath him so he doesn't cover the sheets with slick. Spreading his legs he looked over at his dragon. Theo tilted his head at him until he got to the point when Demi snapped his fingers at the floor. This is what Demi loved about their relationship. Theo trusted him whole heartedly.

Theo kneeled between Demi's legs and licked at his inner thigh before he bit into the meaty flesh. A knee-jerk reaction at the pain had Demi moaning and kicking his leg out to hit Theo's calf. Demi ran his hand through Theo's hair as his mate sucked on the bite mark.

"Enough, pup. Get to the good stuff." Demi reached down, twisted his hand in the leash, and jerked Theo into the curve of his thighs. Theo's nose pressed right up against Demi's flushed cock.

Demi smiled as Theo stuck his tongue out and licked his dick from root to tip. Theo has always been good with his mouth and he didn't disappoint. He never did.

"Good boy. But go a little lower." Theo obeyed and with a kiss to his shaft, his mate dipped his head between Demi's cheeks. His tongue snaked out again to lick up the slick that flowed out of him like a river.

"Taste like honey." Demi rolled his eyes. Theo always said that when he got even a small taste of his ass. Demi allowed Theo to dive a little deeper before he pulled him away by the leash. Slick and spit covered his mouth but all Theo did was lick it off.

Demi shivered as Theo ran his right hand up his calf until it landed heavily on the sensitive skin of his inner thigh. He rubbed at the flesh as if lost in thought. That or he was waiting for Demi to give him another command.

"Take off your pants and underwear and come up here pup." Theo stood up and stripped the rest of his clothes off. Demi then scooted back on the bed, Theo following after him. That black leather leash still wrapped around Demi's hand. Theo fully trusts him that he doesn't just cut off his air supply. Trusting him, loving Demi enough to willingly submit to him.

Demi laid back and Theo hovered above him, his arms caging Demi in as he peered up at his mate. With the hand that wasn't holding the leash, Demi reached up and traced the outline of Theo's jaw. Just basking in this moment with the man he loves.

"If this is what love feels like, I never want to feel anything else. Thank you for trusting me, Theo." Demi let out a gentle rumble in his throat and Theo gave him one back. It was like their own little language.

"I know I can trust you, Demi. You'll always take care of me." Demi felt like crying for some odd reason, but he held it back by pulling Theo down to press their lips together by the leash.

Demi stopped kissing Theo as his heat got the best of him. He nudged Theo to sit up a little as Demi twisted around onto his stomach. He shoved a pillow under his hips to prop his ass in the air and using the leash he jerked Theo forwards. Theo's cock met the space between Demi's cheeks hard enough that both of them moaned.

"Put it inside, Theo." Still holding the leash over his shoulder, Demi felt Theo line himself up with his hole. Demi didn't even need any prep, that's how much slickness was coming out of him.

Demi tightened his hand around the leash and pushed back against Theo's cock which was slowly entering him. He let out a gasp as Theo bottomed out in one thrust.

"Fuck." Theo cursed as he splayed his chest across Demi's back. The leash went slack in Demi's hand but Theo didn't try and pull back. He started panting as he moved in and out of Demi in a fast and hard rhythm. His cock brushed right up against Demi's sweet spot.

Demi buried his face in the mattress to smother his noises and shoved his hips back every time Theo went to thrust inside. Demi flinched a little when Theo's hand grabbed at his hair and pulled his head up. A moan slipped out of Demi as Theo rutted against him.

"Want to hear every sound you make." Demi shuddered and let out a small whimper at the dominating tone of Theo's voice. Even though Theo was wearing a leash and collar and Demi had ahold of the end, Theo was obviously in control at that moment. And wasn't that beautiful as hell?