Why not a flying Pignite?

"Do you know that one of our special abilities is Super Luck?" Snow asked me, smiling randomly. No, this smile really was random. It appeared at random and it looked random. I shook my head. How could I know if I had never been an Absol before. Well, apart from the last week.

Yes, it was a week. In that time I did a lot of interesting and uninteresting things and I did not find the need to think about them again. Once I fell from a rock, quite by accident and I certainly have not meant it to happen. Another time, Snow showed me a waterfall and that was where we were headed.

Now that I thought about it, most people believed that Absols brought bad luck, and right now, this cheerful Absol was saying we had a special ability called 'Super Luck'. Being an Absol was definitely confusing.

"And you know that some humans think you bring bad luck," as soon as I said that, Snow chuckled. Then rolled over and gave a hearty laugh. I blushed embarrassment. "Yeah, shouldn't have said that," I muttered.

He stood up and looked around the forest around us. "Almost there," he just said. The forest looked stunning. As always.

We walked for several minutes, looking around, in case some feral pokemon decided to attack us. That would really ruin that day. I had already been through a few mishaps that day. I have missed a Rattata, got chased by a swarm of Beedrills and pecked violently at by some angry Spearows. Talk about a bad day. And all that time, Snow chuckled and laughed, whilst I collected all the 'owees'.

Soon enough, we had managed to find our way to the waterfall. The water fell down rapidly, crashing against the rocks at the bottom, but softly, giving this place a peaceful atmosphere.

The odd Kabuto slowly scuttled across the muddy grounds by the river side, which was also a very quiet area as it moved in a relaxed pace. A Scyther was fighting a Pinsir, by a lonely oak tree. several meters from the oak tree stood a coven of cherry trees, whose flowers blossomed in the sun. There was a massive patch of grass on both sides of the river, alongside with masses of ferns. Over head, fifteen Farfetch'd flew in a 'V' formation. I was sure that I finally was in a place were nothing could go wrong.

I smiled, but as I did, a Purugly wandered by. Not him again! I quickly ran behind Snow, who looked at the Purugly with a glare on his face.

The Purugly soon wandered off, disappearing into the forest. Meanwhile, I re-appeared watching the waterfall, mesmerized.

"Earth to dazed Akila," Snow interrupted, waving a paw of his in front of my eyes. I turned around to see a cocky smile, plastered on his face. "Good to see you back with the living, Aki," he commented cheerfully, which plainly annoyed me.

"I have always been alive and when did I let you use that nickname?" I answered, ending with a question.

He shrugged. "You never complained when I said it six days ago, or yesterday."

"Remind me next time to tell you not to call me that," I said, a smile forming on my face.

"You know that would be an impossible wish to grant you. Aki sounds better," Snow replied. He then shuddered. "Besides, Akila sounds creepy." I hissed at him. "Okay... sorry... that name is good."

I ignored whatever he said after that and continued to walk down the river. An invisible force pulled me to it, like magnet pulls metal to it. I looked down and saw something in the murky water. I pawed at it, retrieving it from the muddy riverbed and letting it down onto the grass.

It was still covered in mud and layers of other things. In the end it appeared to be a chest. But it was not locked, quite the contrary. It was unlocked.

However, before I managed to even take a small peek inside, Snow called after me. "Aki, what did you find. Is it dangerous?"

"It might be if you don't shut your mouth!" I retorted. He looked at me confused and then looked at the box.

"Maybe it is dangerous. Maybe it has treasure inside it! Maybe it's magic," he started talking. That sounded childish.

"Or maybe it has a key to unlock the dungeon of a flying Pignite!" I said sarcastically. He shrugged.

"Why not a flying Pignite?" he asked. Obviously, he never knew that Pignite's can't fly.

"Because, Pignites can't fly!" I replied sharply, this was getting more annoying by the second. "Will, you let me open the chest or not!?"

"Yes ma'am, of course I will, ma'am," he replied, standing as still as a soldier, whilst I pried the chest open.

Thank you for reading my chapter and I hope that you have enjoyed it and will review it. You can all think of and write down what it might be. I might even take one of the ideas and use it in the next chapter. Just please no flames and certainly not any princess and fairies... that would be way to usual. But otherwise... anything is possible.

...To Be Continued...