It's Not Over, Until it's Over

Aki's PoV

I woke up sleepily and stood up. As I remembered what had happened to me before I got back home, I sighed unhappily and felt like going back to sleep and sleeping for ever. But I knew I could not so, I decided to put on some clean clothes, wash myself and have some breakfast.

I soon realised that I still had that strange necklace on so I took it off and hid it in a closet. I did not want to wear a necklace that I found when I was an Absol. I hoped that this would help me forget, but by the time I got to the kitchen and poured some milk into my cereal bowl I still thought about the good and the bad times I had as an Absol.

After my breakfast, which I only reluctantly ate, I walked into the living room and decided to put on a nature channel on the television. However, as soon as I did so, a part of me started hurting, so I put on a channel about a obstacle course challenge. 

The winner of this challenge could win 1500 poke dollars and sometimes even a voucher or a free stay in a hotel. All the group of people that wanted to be a part of this challenge had to do was go through obstacle courses. The first would usually only allow the first few people to pass to the next round. The second round would often be about staying in the game for the longest time, out of which only three people were to pass to the next round. And the final round was a timed round. The best time meant the winner. 

However, even though it was comical to watch a group of people loose their dignity for not so much money, it was not exactly a thing that could cheer me up. And besides, those people sometimes ended up with a broken ankle, arm or wrist, which could be painful.

So I switched if the television and went upstairs to mind my own business, which really was playing 'Sevipers and Ladders'. That game may have been for kids far younger than me, but I still loved that game, although it was not the same playing it on your own.

In the end, my blue counter won against my red counter. Realising the fact that red and blue reminded me far too much about the last several days, I decided to put the game back into the box. 

Snow's PoV

I was walking through the forest, thinking about the last few hours. My granfather had taught me a lot about humans, which was going to prove useful because I had to also learn how they walk and talk in the politest way possible. 

I was also taught slightly about human females and the ways to apologise to them. It seemed easier to pick a bunch of flowers though, than to walk on only two legs. 

And hour later, I was at Akila's house and I went over what I was going to say. "What about: sorry Akila I..." I muttered to myself. "No... Hello, I just wanted to say... darn it! This is harder than I thought it would be. 

So I decided to go back into the forest for a while longer to think about it. Half an hour later, I decided to just go and tell her things as they come. I just hoped that she would recognise me. The only thing that looks similar to what I used to be was my blueish-black hair and my eyes that turned slightly more brown. 

So I walked up to the door and I hoped that she would recognise me and I would recognise her. Tough I could have always asked if she was Akila.

Akila's PoV

I heard a knock on the door and I went to open it. I did not want to, but since mum was washing the dishes I was the only one who could open. 

I slowly opened it, to find a boy on my doorstep. He had black hair, tinted with blue and grey and brownish-red eyes. He had a hand behind his back and was wearing a black and white suite. Which really confused me.