CHAPTER 1

It's Monday May 16th         

 6:30 Am

(Faith mom)Faith came up stairs to wake fatima up for her to get ready for school she normally does not have to wake her up but this time she slept in.

(FATIMA POV) 

I was up all night trying to finish school work to get some extra credit i was so tired i coundn't even get out of bed.I eventually got up and made my way to brush my teeth i did my facial routine, hopped in the shower took a shower and then got ready for school i normally like to look good on mondays,tuesday is to dress okay wednesday is look like im home thursday is chill day and friday is took look good again

OUTFIT

(Fatima):I got ready and made my way downstairs to eat breakfast "Mom can i have cereal? Im not feeling for anything else"

(Faith mom):"Your never feeling for anything else, I don't know when your sister is going to come down she got work in two hours".

(Fatima):Mom you know dream takes a year to get ready i bet she haven't even put on her make-up yet anyways where is daddy did he leave or he already left.

(Faith mom):He's in the shower your dad has some business to handle so your going with him and tyler they will drop you off tyler will leave with your dad and anthony will wait for you until school is over. 

(Tyler and Anthony are security)

(Dream):Morning family hey sis hey mom fatima you always eating cereal everyday, Mom what you made im hungry.

(Drew dad):Morning fatima you ready we have to leave it's 7:50 you got and i have to leave (kiss wife) (look at dream) later sweetie fatima meet me in the car

(Dream):Bye dad 

(Fatima):Bye i love yall

IN THE CAR             

(Drew):Babygirl how is school going.

(Fatima):Good my grades are good no drama.

(Drew):No boys i hope.

(Fatima):(roll eyes) No dad no boys at least i haven't seen any cute ones yet.

(Drew):Fatima! i will kill every boy you look at im not joking.

(Fatima):Dad i'm just joking im turning eighteen in two weeks.

(Drew):Okay when that two weeks get here we will talk about that.

AT THE SCHOOL

(Drew):Have a good day babygirl i love you.

(Fatima):I love you too dad be safe.

(Drew): You know im always safe.

WALKS OFF BOYS CHECKING HER OUT

(Drew):Babygirl tell does boys i kill for a living!!.

(Fatima):(Nervous smile) Dad stop! Bye.

(Drew):Bye.

(FATIMA POV)

I walked in school i stand in one spot looking to see if i can spot my group of friends i eventually saw them i proceed to make my way to them as i was walking this boy bumped into me making me fall to the ground dropping all my things.