CHAPTER 82

Hearing nothing but water dripping from the ceiling Fatima got up from the laying position she was in and started to look around but she couldn't see nothing it was complete darkness, realizing that her eye were covered Fatima tried to move her hands but they were tie behind her back.

Feeling scared and hopeless Fatima didnt want to make any sudden noises or movement because she wasn't sure who these people were.

>

>

>

When Anthony arrived at the mall he made his way in the last text he got from Fatima she told him her and Dani just left the versace store so he made his way to that direction hoping to see them.

After walking around for four minutes straight and seeing no sign of them Anthony decided to walk back out to the parking lot in hopes that he spots them there.

While walking through the parking lot Anthony spotted Fatima's car but that wasn't the only thing he saw shockingly as he made it over to her car there were all the shopping bags from the stuff they bought. Grabbing his phone out of his pocket and calling the first person on his contacts which was drew Fatima's father.

(Drew):What up Anthony.

(Anthony):Boss we got a problem.

(Drew):(worried)What type of problem Anthony?

(Anthony):I think she's down here and she took Fatima and Dani.

(Drew):What the fuck you mean she took Fatima.

(Anthony):Ms Wilson asked me to come meet her at the mall but i couldn't find them when I arrived so I went to the parking lot to look for her car and it here but no sign of them and their shopping bags are on the ground.

(Drew):Get everyone and get out there and look for my baby girl and I mean Everyone Anthony (Shouting throught the phone)

(Anthony):Yes sir

Anthony took the girls belonging and place them in the car along with Fatima's car keys which was shockingly still on the ground, Taking out his phone he called everyone that works for Mr Wilson.

Zac's Pov

(Michael):Whole morning my mama been calling my phone.

(Zac):Well answer her man you don't know what she calling for.

(Micheal):I do know i spoke to her this morning my mama just over protective she call me before and after every pratice and game.

(Zac):(Laughs)Moms you gotta love them she just wanna make sure her baby boy good.

(Micheal):Boy i'm grown but she know i'm good that's my number one supporter.

(Zac):Talking about our biggest supporters I gotta call my baby.

(Michael):Ou you ain't call Ti, For the morning.

(Zac):We talked early this morning but she said that she would call me after class because she only had one class today.

(Michael): Oh.

(Zac):Yeah so ima hit you back when i get home.

(Micheal):Okay if i don't reply i'm knocked the fuck out bro my ass is tired.

(Zac):(laughs)Same that's all the hard work we been putting in.

(Micheal):Facts.

Zac and Micheal went their separate ways he was making his way home because today their coach give them a rest day while driving Zac decided to call Fatima but he got no answer so he called again still no answer at this point he just thinks she reached home and fell asleep.