CHAPTER 85

After everyone showed up Anthony took Fatima and Zac back to the house where she meet her mother sitting in the living room waiting on her arrival.

Back at the abandon building Drew had them take Michael to one of this places where he handle his business privately they end up cleaning up Stacey. they wasn't to sure who had did it so they decided to ask Dani who was still with Ace.

She told them Fatima was the one that killed Stacey because she almost killed her the guys couldn't believe what they heard Fatima has even killed anyone or even had to, yes she saw her Father do it but that was all.

******

It's been a few weeks now Zac is back in New York after everything went down Fatima didn't want to talk about anything much she went to classes like nothing ever happen which bothered Zac because he know something was up but everytime he brought it up she would change the topic or caught a attitude so he just let it go for now.

(Zac):So I plan a trip for us to go on but it isn't until December?

(Fatima): Why are we waiting? Why not now?

(Zac): We've missed classes and I'm constantly flying to Atlanta. We basically act like we own this.

(Fatima): (Laughs) True, but a break sounds good. I miss holding you as the sunrise in the morning and laying on you while you sleep.

(Zac): I miss you too, but I know there's more you miss. I can see it in your eyes.

(Fatima): (Laughing) You can't see anything. But yes, I miss your lips.

(Zac): Love your lips too. Both of them. (Smirking) Especially the one—

(Fatima): (Smiling) You're so nasty.

(Zac): You seem to love this nasty.

(Fatima): Very much.

(Zac): Anyways, December it is, just us two, no friends, no family. A week to ourselves, we will be back on Christmas eve.

(Fatima): Sounds good, but there's the Christmas party our moms planned.

(Zac): Scheduled it for the 17th. We'll be back in time.

(Fatima): Great, looking forward to it.

(Zac): You'll be smiling the whole month. I already know what I'm getting you.

(Fatima): Oh really? Are you going to tell me?

(Zac): (Laughs) Nice try. But I'll tell you if you tell me about what happened with Michael first.

(Fatima): I've told you already, I don't want to talk about it.

(Zac): Fine, drop it. But I'm here for you.

(Fatima): Yeah, im going to shower. I'll call you later.

(Zac): I'll call you because im not sure when practice starts.

(Fatima):Okay.

(Zac):I love you.

(Fatima): Love you too.

(Zac): Nah we not doing that "love you" shit. Say "I love you."

(Fatima): (Rolls her eyes) I love you, Zac.

(Zac): Better. Fix the attitude for when I call later.

(Fatima): Bye.

(Zac): Don't rush me off, or we'll be here all day.

(Fatima): (Hangs up)

After hanging up, Fatima was annoyed with Zac which was nothing new since the whole incident, when getting off the phone with zac she prepared for her afternoon class which is starting in two hours.