CHAPTER 88

Fatima made her way downstairs with her bags when she got there no one was in the front area hence how she found herself walking to the living where everyone was talking but suddenly stop when she appeared.

(Fatima):(Side-eyeing them)What yall got going on

(Faith):Nothing babe (Walking over to her) You ready for your trip?

(Fatima):Most definitely, you know I love the beach and stuff like that and vacation just brings you peace.

(Faith):Peace and a baby, especially teens like you guy's (looking between Zac and Fatima)

(Fatima):You and your daughter need to stop doing that.

(Faith):(Confused)Stop doing what? I'm just being honest that's really what happens, it happened to me.

(Fatima):(Over the conversation she sighs)Okay bae you ready to go.

(Zac):(standing up) Yeah bae, We out fam.

Fatima hugged her parents goodbye and then her and Zac left out to the car.

<<

Anthony pulled up to the pj. While Anthony brings in the suitcase Fatima and Zac both head inside the private jet.

 Four hours passed and they are half way to their destination 

(Fatima):(Tiredly) Babe where are we going?

(Zac):Can't I just surprise you we have four hours again to go.

Fatima just took in what Zac said and grab her phone to look at the time but before she could even do that Zac snatched her phone 

(Fatima):(Laughing)Bae I just wanna see the time 

(Zac):Fatima you can't out smart me I know you was about to do your lil calculations and Google searches to figure out where we were going.

(Fatima):I wasn't about to do that.

(Zac):Yeah okay if that's not what you was tryna do then you wouldn't mind me keeping your phone.

(Fatima):Zac stop I want my phone back, if you don't want me to check the time then I won't.

(Zac):T, you so eager to know where we're going that I know no matter what if I fall to sleep your going to take the phone and check the 'time'.

(Fatima):Okay you can keep my phone I promise I'll wait.

(Zac):Come take a nap with me ease your mind.

Fatima got up from her seat and went over to Zac. She couldn't lie she was exhausted and wanted to take a nap badly, Zac had his hand open for her to come lay on his chest which she wasted no time doing.

<<

Zac was the first one up. The flight attendance came and notified him that they were about to land, As he was about to get up Fatima started shifting in her sleep, it didn't take long for her to open her eyes.

(Fatima):Where are you going?

(Zac):To get our things together we're about to land.

(Fatima):Finally I'm ready to know where I'm at.

(Zac):I Can't do nothing nice for you.

(Fatima):(Sitting up)Why would you say that.

(Zac):Because your ass have no patience you be wanting to know everything all at once.

(Fatima):Babe I been patient, you told me not to check the time and I didn't so I deserve some credit.

(Zac):I'll give you that because knowing your stubborn ass would have sneak that phone and check the time even after I told you not to.