CHAPTER 2

(RECAP)

i walked in school i stand in one spot looking to see if i can spot my group of friends i eventually saw them i proceed to make my way to them as i was walking this boy bumped into me making me fall to the ground dropping all my things.

(Boy):my bad shorty. 

(Fatima): What the fuck do you need to get your eyes checked.

(Boy):Nah my bad i'm sorry i'm just rushing to the office let me help you up.

(Fatima):I'm good thanks you, I think you should get your eye check (I grab my stuff and made my way to my friends).

(Boy):Again i'm so sorry.

HEY YALL

(Justyce):Hey girl, You good?

(Soraya):Hey fatima

(Lori):Hey bestfriend, Yeah why does you face look like you so annoyed.

(Angela):Hey bestfriend.

(Fatima):As i was walking in this boy bumped in to me making me fall and i dropped all my stuff.

(Lori):Show me him.

(Fatima):He was right over there(points but no one is there) he was just there.

(Justyce):Did you curse his ass out.

(Fatima):No he lucky i didn't wear white but he did mess my shoes up.

(Angela):Okay miss can't get her shoe messed up.

(Fatima):Girl don't start that's not funny, Anyways justyce where your tae at (tae is justyce boyfriend).

(Justyce):Probably with his friends.

(Fatima):Anyways lets to the lockers because class starts just now. 

(THEY WALK TO THEIR LOCKERS)

(Justyce): speak of the devil.

(Tae):Hey bae.

(Justyce):Hey (roll eyes).

(Tae):What you got a attitude for.

(Justyce):You ain't come to see ne til now probably because you seen me.

(Tae):I was taking care of something im sorry bae (leans in for a kiss).

(Justyce):It's okay, Hey amari, Hey jordan, Hey zac , Hey dj

EVERYONE HEY!

(Fatima):(Fatima watching zac the whole time)Zac your the one that bumped in to me. 

(Zac):My bad again shorty i didn't catch your name.

(Fatima):It's fatima, Your lucky i wasn't wearing white you did mess up my shoes though.

(Zac):Sorry fatima you still look good though.

(Angela):That's who bumped into you i would beat your ass but your lucky your cute 

(Fatima side-eyes her)

(Zac):(Laughs) thanks it was a mistake though i wouldn't want to mess up her cute fit she looks good (smiles).

(Fatima):Thanks.

GIRL WALKS UP 

(Girl):Hey bae. 

(Zac):Hey bae (leans in and kiss her)

(Girl):Hey boys.

THE BOYS (Irritated hey deja).

(Zac watching fatima).

(Deja):(Notice)Bae can you walk me to class.

(Zac):Sure bye yall bye shorty