CHAPTER 80

It's been weeks since Zac left to go back to New York, After finishing her classes on campus Fatima wisted no time getting home sometimes Dani leaves with her or she has to stay on campus. 

Zac never stopped calling Fatima's phone even when he knows she is at home and well , he always felt the need to check on her no matter what.

Zac's Pov

(Zac):I'll hit y'all up later i'ma head home.

(Anthony): Where you going, we ain't been out in a while you go home all the time.  

(Zac):I got something to do bro it's nothing against y'all.

(Michael):What you got to do, You still ain't tell us where you were.

(Zac):Oh yeah, I went Atlanta to make things right with T.

(Michael):That's what's up my boy was not playing about his girl.

(Anthony):(Hype) So....are you guy's still together or she wasn't with it.

(Zac):She better be with it because she ain't going no where that's my future everything right there.

(Michael):Okay so that mean you ready to put a ring know it.

(Anthony):Zac not talking about now I don't think he ready for all that.

(Michael):Nah how you know because he sound more than ready to me. 

(Anthony):Okay let's ask him, Zac are you thinking about putting a ring on it now.

(Zac):Yeah bro, when I got her back it really hit me that she means a lot to me and i don't wanna lose her or wait anymore.

(Anthony):(Dabbs up Zac) aight nigga I see you making big moves I'll be there in the front row cheering for y'all.

(Zac):(Laughs) Thanks man.

(Michael):So how you gone do it and where?

(Zac):I'm still tryna figure that out but i'ma have family and friends there for the proposal but she's not gonna know.

(Michael):Okay my bro is growing up he doing bigger and better things. 

(Zac):I gotta go for real now if I have any free time I'll text you guy's so we could probably hit the gym later.

(Anthony):Okay.

(Michael):Yeah bro. 

Fatima's Pov

(Dani):You ready to get going.

(Fatima):Yeah I am you could place your bag in the car. 

(Dani):You waiting for someone?

(Fatima):Yeah Toya have some papers to hand over to me so I told her to meet me after class.

(Dani):Who you talking about the girl I seen you talking to last week.

(Fatima):Yeah her, she said she is on her way.

(Dani):Okay.

After being there for five minutes straight waiting for that girl Fatima started to get annoyed and hopped in her car to drive off but then she saw Toya walking coming towards her car.

(Fatima):What took you so long?

(Toya):Sorry about that I had to collect something from my boyfriend. 

(Fatima):Whatever can I get to paper because I'm ready to go home. 

(Toya):Oh yeah (Hands her the paper) sorry again for the wait.