CHAPTER 81

It's around eleven and Fatima is now coming out of class, being that it was her only class for the day she was feeling refresh knowing that she's about to spend money made her happy.

Shopping is something she love to do especially when she feels down or not in a good head space it helps clear her mind for the while.

(Tia):Hey girl, what you about to do?

(Fatima):Hey tia, I'm about to go to the mall then head home.

(Tia):Oh that's wonderful that means I do tag along.

(Fatima):(Lying) Am unfortunately I have to go get my mom and mother-in-law to come along so it wouldn't have space but I would have loved for you to come.

(Tia):(Giving her a fake smile) It's okay I hope you guy's enjoy y'all self.(Walks off)

(Fatima):Fake ass.

Waiting for Dani to be finished with class Fatima sat in the car taking in some cold breeze unknown to her Dani was in the parking lot approaching the car.

(Dani):(Pulls the door)

(Fatima):(Jumps) Girl what the hell is wrong with you. (Unlocks the door)

(Dani):What you in here yelling for?

(Fatima):You can't just sneak up on me like that.

(Dani):Bitch I ain't sneak, you ain't see me coming?

(Fatima):Would I be acting like this if I saw you coming.

(Dani):Okay well I didn't know you can drop the attitude now.

(Fatima):(Rolls her eyes) Are you done with classes for the day.

(Dani):Yeah we good, you going to the mall now or later on?

(Fatima):Now what you think this is.

(Dani):Well let's go.

ON THE WAY TO THE MALL

(Dani): Wait, I just realize that your going to buy clothes does that mean your going to the party.

(Fatima):Yes Dani I'm going, are you happy?

(Dani):Very, that means Zac said yes to you going.

(Fatima):He did.

(Dani):I told you he would, I just think you were the one who was a bit hesitant. 

(Fatima):I was but he did asked me to bring security which I am going to do.

(Dani):Okay that's fine definitely need security because this party is off campus and we don't know who is going to be there.

(Fatima):Right for once I'm okay with having security.

(Dani):Did your parents give you any update on what going on with this whole situation.

(Fatima):We did talk but not about anything to alarming.

(Dani):Did Ace come back home yet?

(Fatima):No I think he is suppose to be back by tomorrow.

(Dani):Oh okay.

(Fatima):(Side Eye) You always asking about my brother nobody else, why is that?

(Dani):Because that's my bestfriend I can't ask for him.

(Fatima):Oh y'all bestfriends now when did that happen.

(Dani): It been happen don't make it sound like that.

(Fatima):Hmm okay just know that I know everything.

(Dani):Okay miss I know everything.

The Mall