CHAPTER 3

Dj, Jordan and Tae: Bro you ready to go?

(Zac):To where bro?

(Dj):To the mall with the girl.

(Jordan):She messed you up that bad.

(Zac):Bro i'm not talking about her right now, Anyways how we getting there it only got one car all of us can't fit in there. 

(Dj):True i need to get my car fix fast.

(Tae):Fatima said that her driver can take y'all and drop y'all home after justyce  is gonna ride with me.

(Zac):Okay that's fine with me i'll text my mom and tell her where i'm at.

(Tae):That's what's up im out we will meet y'all there.

Zac and the boys meet up with fatima and her girls.

FATIMA POV
Anthony we're going to the mall don't  worry i already asked mom and she said yes, But not for me to stay out late.

(tyler):Okay ms wilson.

(Zac):Okay ms wilson (smiling)

(Fatima):(Smiles)Don't start.

(Zac):What i like it might as well start calling you ms wilson now.

(Fatima):Zac don't you dare.

AT THE MALL
They all walked in the mall and meet up with tae and justyce they went to a few stores. At the moment they are buying new shoes fatima picked up the wmns dunk low orange paisley.

THE SHOES

(Fatima):These are really nice.

(Soraya):Yes that's dope.

(Zac):Yeah that's fire i'm getting that.

(Fatima):No you not because im getting them, You wanna be me to bad.

(Zac):Shorty you never said you was getting them til now.

(Fatima):Now you know if i pick something up i'm getting it. 

(Zac):I didn't know that, But what if i wanna twin with you?

(Fatima):You think you cute?

(Zac):Nah but you think so.

(Soraya):Okay come on love birds we're hungry and y'all flirting over shoes.

(Fatima):Raya we are not flirting over shoes.

(Zac):Yeah we not flirting over shoes we just flirting(Laughs)

(Fatima):(Hits zac) You got a girl, I can't date and i don't play like that.

(Zac):Chill out ms wilson i'm just playing.

They bought the shoe and everyone went to get something to eat they all sat together at the table and zac sat next to fatima.

(Fatima):See not you wanna sit next to me.

(Zac):Waw i'll move then.

(Fatima):I'm just joking.

(Zac):Okay so does he have to walk around with us (Talking about anthony)

(Fatima):Yes he does well not yall but me, Why you scared?

(Zac):Nah i use to have one but my brother picks me up now.

 (Fatima):Oreally and why did it stop?

(Zac):Because it brought alot of attension to me and i didn't like it also my dad had alot of business to handle to he had to help him.

(Fatima):I get it but i kinda have to have it at long times.

(Zac):Why? Tae said you live is a big ass house you one of the rich girl.

(Fatima)(Smiles) Y'all are funny but that means you rich to because you had one to

(Zac):Not like you.

Three guys walks up to the table one of the guys says seems like your enjoying yourself fatima all smiling and shit.

(Guy 1):Yeah i never seen you smile this hard.

(Guy 2):Does your dad know you smiling this hard with a boy.

(Zac sitting there minding his business)

(Guy 3): (does not say anything just watching zac with a serious face the whole time.

(Fatima):King and Ace y'all do the most and that's your dad to king so dumb Amar can you stop watching him like that he's just a friend nothing more and what are y'all even doing here.

(Amar):We got some business to handle so we had to pass and buy something.

(King):And ace greedy ass was hungry that's how we seen you.

(Fatima):Not to much on my brother.

(Ace):Thank you, Hey cuzzos what's up tae.

(Tae):What's you bro.

(Soraya and Justyce): Hey!

(Amar):Anthony i think they should get going home.

(Anthony):Yes sir.

(Fatima):Can you not, We almost done.

(Amar):Look sis we have to handle something and you can't be out.

(Fatima):Okay are yall done. 

(Everyone):Yeah!!

They got ready to leave fatima hugs her brothers told them to be safe and that she loves them everyone get's drop off home and justyce and tae drove fatima walks inside sits and talks with her mom alittle then went to check on her sister to see if she was home from work she sit and talked with her sister then got ready for bed.