CHAPTER 83

(Zac):(Confuse) Ma repeat what you just said.

(Stella):Zac they got Fatima.

(Zac):And your asking me not to come to Atlanta while my girl is missing? (Getting upset)

(Stella):Baby we got this over here you just need to focus on class hunny.

(Zac):How the fuck i'm suppose to focus when my girl is missing if yall where handling it she would have been found. 

(Stella):Who- (Calming down) Zac trust me I get that your upset but we are doing something about it you know Drew gone turn this place upside down about this daughter.

(Zac):I'ma be on the next flight to Atlanta I can't sit here knowing that she is missing and I'm all the way in New York doing nothing.

(Stella):Zac-

(Zac):Nothing you say is to change my mind. (Hangs up the phone)

After Zac hung up his phone call, he immediately messaged Anthony, asking him to send the pj. Then he immediately started packing.

The Wilson's 

(Keith): Have you spoken with Zac?

(Stella): Yes, I did. We just finished our call, and he sounded deeply distraught. He even hung up on me.

(Keith): We can't blame him we're talking about his girlfriend. I can imagine how upset he must be. If it were you, I'd be going crazy too.

(Stella): I know, after hearing the news, he's probably in a lot of pain.

(Keith): Is he on his way here?

(Stella): I told him not to come, but he insisted. He said he can't just sit around doing nothing while Fatima is missing.

(Keith):Aight i'ma go talk to Anthony so he could send the private jet for him so that way he could get here faster.

(Stella):Okay i'll go check on faith I know she's having a hard time.

(Keith):Yeah.

Living Room

(Keith):Anthony send the pj for Zac.

(Anthony):I already did he texted me a few minutes ago.

(Keith): Okay thanks.

(Amar):Anthony is all of our guards and drivers out.

(Anthony):Yeah they left like and hour ago to do a search for Fatima.

(Amar):Thanks man (loud) Dad!

(Drew):What the fuck you shouting for lil nigga. 

(Amar):I thought you were in the office that's why.

(Drew):What you calling me for.

(Amar):Do you remember when you had Dub put a tracker on all the cars so that way you can track where the drugs are being dropped off.

(Drew):Yeah (Pulling it up on his computer)

(Amar):If it's someone in our circle that's plotting against us just check and see where all the cars are going and we gone spot the opp.

(Drew):Ace come do this you know I don't understand how to work this thing.

Fatima's Pov

(Dani): Fatima!... Fatima!

(Fatima): Dani, are you in the same room as me?

(Dani): I believe so, but it's really dark in here, and I can't see you.