CHAPTER 79

(Fatima):Did you get Everything you need?

(Zac):Yeah i did, you ready?

(Fatima):I should be asking you that your the one leaving.

(Zac):Yes i'm ready babe but i also gotta make sure you good before i leave you. 

(Fatima):I'm some what okay.

(Zac):Come here.(Opening his hand for a hug)

(Fatima):(Walks up to him)

(Zac):You will be fine okay you got your family who got everything under control you got me even though i'm not here you know you can call me anytime I never miss your call.

(Fatima):I know but i'm fine.

(Zac):You sure.

(Fatima):Yes i'm sure babe. (Kisses him)

(Zac):Okay well let's get going before it's late. 

(Fatima):I'm driving.

(Zac):No you not you know we don't do that around here epsecially when i'm here.

(Fatima):I wouldn't mind your the one leaving you could just relax.

(Zac):I don't care your not driving while i'm here so go in the car and do what you always do. 

(Fatima):(Confuse)And what is that. 

(Zac):Looking beautiful as always babe.

(Fatima):(Rolling her eyes and smiling) You be so corny sometimes.

(Zac):(Laughs) Only for you.

(Fatima):Okay its time to go.

(Zac):Go on i'ma go tell Dani bye.

(Fatima):Okay.

Fatima left out the front door and went to the car while Zac race up to Dani's room to say quick goodbye before leaving 

Knock knock..

(Dani):Come in!

(Zac):(Walks in) Hey Dani just wanted to tell you I'm out 

(Dani):Safe trip bro when you get back home don't act like you don't got any damn brain cells.

(Zac):(Sucks his teeth) Bro shut up.

(Dani):I'm just saying, think of it like i'm helping you out here.

(Zac):Well thanks for the advice.

(Dani):No problem.

(Zac):Before I go anywhere that Ti go you go,  with what's going I don't want her by herself both of y'all together will make it harder for anything to happen.

(Dani):You know i'm not leaving her alone.

(Zac):Good and thanks a lot for being a great friend to her. 

(Dani):It's easy being a great friend to her because Fatima is a really nice person, she is so caring and always there for others. For the people who don't have a Fatima you should get you one.

(Zac):Exactly my baby the best.

 (Dani):You have best of both worlds because Fatima don't play either.

(Zac):Now that you mention that let me get going before she come up here looking for me. 

(Dani):Okay bye Zac.

(Zac):Bye Dani.

Zac made his way downstairs as he was about to open the door the same time Fatima grab the handle about to come in 

(Zac):Where you going?

(Fatima):I was coming to see where you were.

(Zac):I was just telling Dani bye.

(Fatima):Was you saying a goodbye speech because you took long.

(Zac):Men whatever Fatima let's get going.

(Fatima):Good, I been ready.

Zac opened the door for Fatima to get into the car when she got in he went and place his bags in the trunk and then got in the car.  

(Zac):And we're off. 

(Fatima):(Places her hand on zac's lap) New York here we come. 

(Zac):(Laughs) Babe your staying here i'm the one leaving.

(Fatima):I know that but thinking that I'm going makes me forget that your leaving me.

(Zac):Don't say it like that T, I'm not leaving you and I never will, you know I come see you any chance I get.

(Fatima):I'm just gonna think about the next time I'll be seeing you.

(Zac): Okay, when I get back where some places you wanna go.

(Fatima):(Smiling) I wanna go Paris, Bora bora, Jamaica,Mexico-

(Zac):Okay you can stop there babe,  I means't right in Atlanta here if you had said Maimi I probably would have said yes. 

(Fatima):But you said places I wanna go and those are places I would love to visit bae.

(Zac):Haven't you been to Mexico already. 

(Fatima):I did and I really love Mexico so I don't mind going again, I'll even go New York I didn't really get to see it to much so I wanna go again.

(Zac):We can do that you know I'll do anything to make sure your happy.

(Fatima): I know you will.

(Zac):So look forward to when I get back.

(Fatima):I already am.

AT THE AIRPORT 

(Zac):I got everything babe.

(Fatima):Okay good when you get back to your apartment call me.

(Zac):I know T, I'll call you and no I will not forget,.

(Fatima):Whatever you say zac if you don't call me I'm not going to answer you when you call again

(Zac):Yes you will (Watching her with a serious face)

(Fatima):Boy you don't scare me .(Zac):Okay I know you better answer whenever I call that all.

(Fatima):Come give me and hug and kiss so you can go.

(Zac):(Holding her) Stay safe for me, don't be out late please if your going out call dani to go to and I promise I'm going to call you everyday no matter what.

(Fatima):Please stop worrying bae 

(Zac):That's a hard thing your asking me to do T, I could never stop worrying about you especially if someone is watching you 

(Fatima):Okay so trust that if something was to happen to me your perants and mines would fix it

(Zac):Don't say that.

(Fatima):I just don't want you to be thinking about me all the time while your in New York.

(Zac):(Smiles) I always think about you even before this whole situation. 

(Fatima):(Smiling) Give me my kiss, I will miss you and I love you.

(Zac):I love you too baby. (Slaps her on her ass and walks off)

(Fatima):Zac!

(Zac):(Keeps walking)

(Fatima): (Mumble) This boy gets on my last nerves.

After driving to the airport and zac leave Fatima went straight home she didn't want Zac's heart to be racing knowing she was out.

I'm having writers block really bad on this book so I've got one more chapter before I do a jump let's just say it's gonna go down in the next chapter, this one was light.