CHAPTER 90

Yesterday Fatima did in fact stick to her word when she told Zac he could stay in and rest, she also got some sleep the only time they left the hotel room was for lunch because Zac was loving the restaurants food. when they got back they order dessert from room service and had a movie night cuddled up together. 

Today counts as Zac and Fatima's fourth day being in Paris.

~~~

(Fatima):(Kissing all over Zac's face) What's the plan for today.

(Zac):(Rubbing on her butt) it's a surprise, these last few days is going to be full of surprises.

(Fatima):That sounds good.

(Zac):I know it does, you should probably go get ready because we can't be late.

(Fatima):(Removing herself) Are you coming and shower with me.

(Zac):Babe, did you missed the part where I said we can't be late. 

(Fatima):It's just a shower.

(Zac):That's what your saying now until you see something you wanna touch.

(Fatima):I promise I'll keep my hands to myself no funny business just a shower.

(Zac):I'm coming. (Getting out of bed)

After a while Zac and Fatima was now putting on their clothes and getting ready.

(Zac):We gone be late.

(Fatima):And who fault is that?

(Zac):It's my fault but your also to blame.

(Fatima):(Stops what she's doing) How? I didn't do anything.

(Zac):Because who told you to look that fine and you was rubbing that ass all on me so don't start capping.

(Fatima):I was not I turned and touch you by mistake.

(Zac):Ou you be capping that's not what happened.

(Fatima):You just tryna find someone to blame for your wrongs, we need to get to were ever were going late.

(Zac):(Standing behind her) I'm not but you do look very good.

(Fatima):See what I mean.

(Zac):(Laughing) I ain't start nothing but you do look beautiful baby.

(Fatima):Thank you 

~~~

After getting ready they were on their way to get to their destination Fatima had no idea where they were going and Zac on the other hand is rethinking what he had plan for her.

Zac had rearranged for dior not to open their doors so that Fatima could come and get whatever it is that she wants for Christmas along with some exclusive pieces, he also wanted to take her to saphora because he knew how much she were into skincare and makeup.

Not really knowing what to get her this year for Christmas he figure why not let her pick out whatever it is that she wants at one her favourite stores and he'll do the rest.

(Anthony): I can't go in with you guy's. 

(Zac): Why not, where you going?

(Anthony): Mr Wilson called me this morning and told me I gotta meet with one of his potential partners.

(Zac): Okay.

(Anthony): I'm not going to be long so i might just be back before you guy's are done.

(Zac): Handle your business man I don't wanna get you in no trouble.