CHAPTER 84

A/N if I did give xavior wife a name then I'm changing it because I can't remember.

(Michael): Drew just called me.

(Stacey): What did he say?

(Michael): He just asked about my whereabouts so that i could come get him.

(Stacey): And did you say?

(Michael): I just told him I'm out looking for his spoil ass daughter.

(Stacey): Okay, good. (Turns to Fatima) Michael, remove those ladies blindfold.

(Removes them)

(Stacey): So, you're Fatima Wilson, the youngest daughter of Drew and Faith Wilson. I'd say it's a pleasure to meet you, but that would be lying.

(Fatima): And i would say your ass was smart but I'll be fucking lying. 

(Stacey): (Laughs) She's quite feisty, isn't she, Michael?

(Michael): Yes, indeed, and her friend as well.

(Stacey):Anyways, let's get down to business. Your father taken something very important from me, and I'd like to do the same to him, I've heard you're his little princess,  and it would hurt him deeply if anything thing was to happen to you. Michael, what Do you think I should do?

(Michael): I don't know ma'ma there is so much you could do.

(Stacey): Hm let me see Fatima your a beautiful young ladies any man would be happy to have you.

(Fatima):Bitch you touch me and i'll kill you myself.

(Both Michael and Stacey Laughs)

(Michael):That was cute but all of the years I've been working for your family I've never seen you hurt a fly. 

(Stacey):Bluffing is what I think you call that Michael.

(Fatima):Michael you may have worked for us but you don't know me and trust me I'm not Bluffing free my hands and you'll see.

(Stacey):Nice try but I have plans for you and I'm not in the mood to play.

(Dani):Fatima please tell this goofy bitch that I'm not in the mood and if see doesn't untie my hands we wouldn't be going anywhere.

(Stacey):Young lady your pushing it unless you wanna be able to move them lips I suggest you shut up.

(Dani):(Smile and Shakes her head)

(Stacey):Thank you, Michael move them to the car we've been here to long now.

(Michael):Yes ma'ma.

(Fatima):You really betrayed my father to be a Yes man for someone and risk your life while your at it haven't you seen what he has done to people.

(Michael):I'm not to worried about your Father and you shouldn't be looking forward to him coming because he doesn't have a clue where to start. 

At The Wilson's 

(Keith):(Running) What, Do you guys have a lead. 

(Drew): I'll tell you in the car we don't  time to explain right now. 

(Keith): Okay well let's go then.

(Drew):I'ma be back (Runs inside)

*Back Inside*

(Drew):Baby I know you don't wanna talk to me right now but I'm gonna get our babygirl and I promise you I'm bring her home and the bitch is going to be dead for once and for all.