CHAPTER 17 "Blessed"

ZAYN'S P.O.V

I was really tired when I went to bed last night. I barely opened my eyes to see the time and it was 10:30 a.m. So, I decided to get out of bed. I turned to my right and saw someone laying next to me. That definitely had me wide awake. I was now sitting on the bed as I tried to see her face. Yes, I knew it was a girl 'cause I could see her long hair but I also knew that I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't get drunk and I didn't bring any girl home with me. Why would I? I slowly pulled the blanket off of her face just to see the gorgeous face of my baby girl, she had the most peaceful look on her face as she slept. I smiled to myself and thought, "Okay. Another dream" I let out a huge sigh and burried my head in my pillow as I forced my eyes shut and waited for the dream to end so I could actually wake up.

It was just a matter of 2 minutes when I felt someone moving in my bed. I sat up again just to see Lubna still laying there changing her position in her sleep. What the? I rubbed my eyes and shook my head. So now I'm just going insane. I let out another sigh and moved myself closer to her, still thinking it's just a dream. As childish as it sounds, I poked her cheek with my finger to see if I could touch her.

"OH MY GOD" I almost yelled and jumped out of bed and on my feet.

Lubna opened her eyes and looked at me. She just gave me a beautiful smile and sat up.

"Goodmorning, babe" She said and started to tie her hair back.

"What?! What is this? What are you doi- I mean, what the.. I mean, you? I don't.." I tried to make sense but I couldn't. I struggled to get the words out of my mouth.

"Umm, surpriiiiise" she said as she got out of bed and walked towards me. I was still standing in shock with one of my hand on my mouth and didn't know what to say. "I'm here, babe" She said and jumped on me for a hug.

I hugged her back and we both just stood there in each other's arms for about 2 minutes.

"Baby what the hell!" I finally had the power to speak again. "You have to tell ne what's going on before my head explodes"

"Zayn, relax" she said and giggled. "I'm here for my further studies."

My eyes widened and she giggled again.

"I'd forgotten to tell you about this when you were in Dubai so I just thought of not telling you at all and giving you a surprise"

"Well, I sure as hell am surprised" I said and we both laughed. "So how did you get here? Like from the airport and inside my house?"

"Liam. He knew it all along." She had the widest grin on her face.

"Oh my god that son of a bitch!" I said and she lightly puched my arm.

"I still don't know what to say. Like, you're going to live here now! I'm going to see you everyday and we will have so much fun together, babe. I'm literally so happy!" I said and hugged her again.

"I'm so glad to see you happy, Zayn." She said and gave me a peck on my lips. "I missed you"

"I missed you too, baby girl"

LUBNA'S P.O.V

I was genuinely so happy and satisfied with how things turned out. I could see the happiness in his eyes and that just made my entire soul light up. I couldn't be thankful enough for this moment. Zayn and I just talked and talked for hours before his phone rang.

"It's Liam" he said and answered the phone, putting it on speaker.

"Zayneee! How are you doing this lovely morning?" Liam asked and laughed.