CHAPTER 13 "The Departure"

I decided not to spend the night at the hotel and go home. My mom was being really patient with me as I stayed out of the house for so many days. But, it wouldn't be long before she calls me up and yells at me for not showing her my face at all. I told the boys that I would pick them up at 10 in the morning.

I got home, had dinner and watched some movies with my mom. I told her about the dessert safari trip and also about the surprise I'd planned for Zayn. She seemed to be really happy for me.

Mom went to bed early as she had to attend a conference in the morning. I went up to my room and made a conference call to Sila and Soha.

"Heeeeyy" Sila sang as she answered the phone.

"What's up?" Soha added.

"Are you guys free tomorrow?" I asked straight away.

"Yeah" they both said in unison. "Why?" Sila asked.

"Well, I was planning to take the boys to Dessert Safari. So, I thought.." I couldn't finish my sentence because they had started screaming with excitement.

"OH MY GOD YES" Soha screamed.

"We are going to meet the boys!" Sila shouted.

"Guys, please, have mercy on my ear" I said and laughed.

They laughed as well.

"But listen, I want you guys to be normal. The boys won't be comfortable around you if you fangirl like crazy!" I tried to make them understand.

"We know thaaat!" Sila said and I could literally feel her have a wide smile on her face.

"Alright, good. Be ready by 9.45 a.m. I'll pick you guys first and then the boys." I told them the plan.

"But don't you think we should take two cars?" Soha suggested.

"Yeah we all won't fit in one. I'll get mine too" Sila added.

"Yeah, that would be nice. Okay then, I'll go to sleep now. See you guys tomorrow" I told them.

"See you!" Soha said.

We hung up and I got up to drink some water. As I lay in bed, my phone rang. It was Zayn.

"You didn't sleep" I said and smiled.

I could hear a giggle from his end.

"Got used to you being in my arms" He said in his deep voice.

"Well, as of now, I think a pillow can help you?" I teased him and that made him laugh.

"I'm gonna miss you" he said. Suddenly his voice became serious.

"I'll always be with you, babe. I love you" I said, trying to make him feel better.

"I love you more." He replied and it felt like he was smiling. "I'll see you tomorrow"

"Yes you will. Goodnight." I replied.

"Goodnight, love" he said and hung up.

I closed my eyes with a smile on my face and didn't realise when I fell asleep.

My mom knocked on my door and that woke me up.

~

"Get up, it's 8!" She shouted as she opened the door.

"Hmmm okay, Maa" I said with my face buried in my pillow.

"I'm leaving for my conference and I've left some money at the kitchen table for you. Drive safely and be home soon." She told me as she fixed her hair standing in front of my mirror.