CHAPTER 10 "Living the Dream"

I woke up by the sound of the birds chirping. Zayn's arms were wrapped around me protectively. We had fallen asleep on the bench! I turned my head slightly to look at him and he was asleep. Was this a dream? Waking up next to Zayn? It was definitely a dream.

I didn't want to move because I didn't want to wake him up. He looked so beautiful while sleeping. So, I just held his hands and closed my eyes again. A few minutes later he started to move a little. I looked at him again and he had just opened his eyes. This was the first time I looked at his eyes so closely. They were ridiculously beautiful. He just smiled at me and cuddled in tighter.

"Goodmorning, love" he whispered in my ear. Which made me smile.

"Goodmorning, babe" I replied to him and he kissed my cheek. We still stayed in the same position without making any move to get up.

I loved it that way. It felt so amazing. His arms wrapped around me made me feel so cozy. Honestly, I wouldn't mind sleeping on a bench every night if it was like this.

"Good morning?" I heard a familiar voice and Zayn did too as we both turned to look who it was.

"I didn't know you stayed over" Liam added as he walked towards us with a grin on his face.

Zayn still didn't loosen his grip on me. I felt a little embarrassed and I could feel my face getting red.

"It's exactly what you think, mate." Zayn said and laughed.

"Oh my god! Congratulations, you two!" Liam said and opened his arms for a hug. "I'm so happy for you guys"

Me and Zayn got up and hugged him. Liam seemed to really be very happy with the news.

"We should go upstairs and tell the rest of the boys! They'll freak out when they get to know about this" Liam said with excitement. He seemed to be happy as he was the first one to find out.

"Umm, I think I should change first?" I said as I was still in my last night's outfit.

"We'll go to your place in a bit, okay?" Zayn assured me and held my hand.

"Okay" I smiled at him.

We walked inside the hotel and in the elevator. As soon as the elevator doors opened, Liam ran out. We both followed him as he went inside the boys' suite.

"Boys! Guess what just happened?!" Liam asked the boys as all of them were having their breakfast.

"What?" Niall and Harry asked in unison.

Me and Zayn walked in behind Liam.

"Lubna! When did you come?" Louis asked.

"Well, I.." Liam cut my sentence short.

"ZAYN AND LUBNA ARE TOGETHER" He literally screamed.

All of the boys got up and started congratulating us.

"Oh my god! This is so cute" Niall said as he came and gave us a hug. "Congrats!"

"Congratulations!" Harry said and hugged me. "And Zayn, you sneaky little bastard" he turned to Zayn and gave him a tight hug.

"I knew it before everyone else." Louis stepped in and gave us a hug too. "Congrats" he added.

I felt so relieved and happy to know that the boys were happy for us. I mean, the last thing I would want would be them having a problem because of me. I was so happy to have Zayn with me and the boys supporting us.

Zayn and I joined the boys for breakfast and then I decided to go to my place for a shower and get changed.

"So, I'll go to my place and freshen up?" I told the boys but made it sound more like I was asking them.