CHAPTER 15 "Good-Bye Dubai"

I woke up at 11:15 a.m. It was a Friday so my mother was at home as well. My flight was in another 10 hours. I got out of bed and went to take a shower. I was feeling so excited and nervous at the same time but I kept assuring myself that everything is going to be alright. I kept in touch with Liam this entire time and he told me how much Zayn missed me and kept planning out a way to get me there for at least a few days. I couldn’t wait to see the look on Zayn’s face when he would see me in front of him out of nowhere.

I decided to stop thinking so much and get some of my work done that i had to do before leaving. Sila had said that she would come over in an hour or so and help me with some last minute packing. I was almost done with everything. Sila came home and we decided to order in some Pizza.

“So, how you feeling?” Sila asked me.

“Well, I’m excited…and a little nervous.” I answered while expecting a very lame joke in return that she always makes but adding up two words to make one word.

“So that means you're NERTED!” She said and bursted out laughing.

I rolled my eyes and smiled at her. I was going to miss this idiot. 

We were sitting and watching TV when the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it” I said and went to get the door.

It was the Pizza guy. I got the busy and sat with Sila and Mom to have my lunch. I don’t know when I was going to get the chance  to spend such time with either of them. We chatted and laughed at some of the old memories. All these little things are the ones that I’m going to miss the most.

As we were done with lunch, we decided to go to my room and do some last minute packing. I had two bags, a big one and a small hand carry. I had completely packed the big one the other night, the small one still needed some finishing touches. Sila was helping me fold a few shirts to put in the bag as my phone rang.

“I’ll be back, okay?” I said as my picked my phone and walked out of the room.

Sila just smiled at me and nodded.

“Hey there, busy boy.” I said after answering the call.

“Would you please stop calling me that?” Zayn replied.

“But you’re always soooo busy!” I teased him.

He laughed. “I’m never busy for you. What you been up to?” He asked.

“I was just busy packing” 

DAMMIT. Why am I so stupid?!

“Packing? Where you off to?” He said and laughed.

“Umm, I..I’m not packing for myself. It’s actually Sila. She’s going to her Aunt’s place for a few days so I just just helping her pack.” I tried to cover up the mess that I had made.