CHAPTER 6 "Best Night Ever"

Today was the day. I had waited for this day for 11 months. The wait was finally over. Today, I would see the five boys who changed my life, performing in front of me. I couldn't describe how I felt. It was a mixture of a million different emotions. The songs that I used to hear them sing on the radio or in my Ipod, they will be singing the same songs live in front of my eyes. It was unbelievable.

And then, there was the date. The date after the concert. I was officially going to meet Zayn. He was going to see me for the first time. And, of course,  I was supposed to behave like all of this was absolutely normal.

I told myself strictly NOT to think about the date at all. I had decided to just go with the flow. And for now, fangirl with my girlfriends and go to the concert.

I put on a black skirt and white top with black polka dots. I did my makeup as "18" by One Direction blasted in my room. It was my favourite song from this album.

I didn't do anything dramatic with the makeup. Just kept it simple pin - up look. (That's just winged eyeliner and Matte red lips) I curled my hair and left the house with my flat sandals.

I picked up Soha and Sila from their houses and we went to the Arena, listening to One Direction and singing on top of our lungs the entire car ride.

Zayn had messaged me saying he was very excited for the concert and I told him that I was too. And I had messaged him before leaving the house, letting him know that I'm going to the Arena.

We reached the place. And needless to say that it was absolutely PACKED with girls. I didn't even know there were so many girls in this city until now. And I felt so proud knowing that all of them were One Direction fans.

We had to wait for about an hour. Then suddenly, the lights got dimmer. And almost every light was on stage. They started playing the tune of Best Song Ever and every girl in the Arena, including me, screamed their lungs out. The boys entered the stage and scattered around. They were running to their positions with a huge smile on their faces as they waved looking all around.

My heart was beating as if it would literally burst out of my chest. And then I noticed I was crying. As expected. It was normal, almost everyone was crying.

They started singing BSE and we all sang along. They were flawless. Absolute perfection in each of their voices. I cried for a while and then got myself together. Sang along to each and every song. Kept hugging Sila and Soha. Screamed my lungs out. And not to forget, had the time of my life. 

The concert was finally over and the boys left us by saying "Thankyou Dubaaaii! We love you!" and ran backstage.

It took as about half an hour to get ourselves out of the crowd and towards my car.

We finally sat in the car and cried a little more while we talked about how amazing the concert was. We had planned to stay over at Soha's. So I drove to her place which was pretty close to the Arena. As it was 2 a.m, we didn't have to face any traffic either.

We got to her place and I checked my phone. There were three messages from Zayn.

"Alright, drive safe x"

"We're going on stage now. Exciitedd!"

"It was AMAZING! Do you think I sang well? Haha! Let me know when you reach home x"

I replied him saying,

"You guys were incredible! I loved each and every minute of it. And yeah, I'm home now :)"

I looked at myself in the mirror and I can swear I looked like a homeless person. My hair was partly wavy now. As my hair is naturally straight, the curls don't really last a long time. So I just brushed them out a bit. My lipstick had nearly disappeared so I re - applied that. And then just waited for Zayn's message.