CHAPTER 21 "Love Sick"

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT when you read. xoxo

I woke up the next morning by a sound from the kitchen. I hated that I was such a sound sleeper. I looked at the time and it was 9:15 a.m. Zayn was still asleep with his arm on top of me. I lightly lifted his arm and put it on the other side. I got out of bed to see what the sound was. As I stepped out of the room, I saw Niall standing in the kitchen with his hands on his hips.

"Hey, do you need something?" I asked softly as Harry and Louis were still asleep.

"Oh hey. I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" He whispered.

"No no, it's okay. What are you searching for?" I asked.

"Just a glass to drink water in." He said looking around.

"One sec" I said and walked in my room. I didn't have any crockery in my house but I remembered bringing my favourite coffee mug from Dubai. I got that out of my bag and handed it to Niall.

"Sorry, this is all I have" I said with an apologetic smile.

He laughed. "It'll work"

He drank water in the mug and thanked me. I quickly went inside to find Zayn still sleeping. I thought of taking a quick shower and then wake him up. I was done in about 15 minutes and got back with the towel wrapped around my body. Zayn was still sleeping. Typical Malik. I started shuffling my bag for something to wear when I heard him mumble something.

"You look hot" he said. I turned around to look at him and he had his head rested on his hands as he looked at me.

"Zayn! I thought you were sleeping!" I said feeling embarrassed and quickly ran back in the bathroom. He started laughing when he saw me panic.

"It's okay babe, I won't tell anyone." He teased me and laughed.

"Ha ha, very funny. Now can you please get me something to wear from my bag? Or get out of the room?" I asked from inside the bathroom.

"I'm sleeping. Come and get it yourself." He said.

"Zayn pleeeeease" I whined and he laughed in return.

"Alright alright" He said and I heard him get out of bed. After a minute or so he knocked on the door. I opened it slightly ad put my hand out but he didn't give me my clothes.

"Zayn?" I called him. He didn't reply. "Zayn c'mon!"

I decided to peep out a little to see what he was upto. When I opened the door a little bit more, he pushed it and got inside with a wide grin on his face.

"Malik! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I shouted.

"Well, I brought your clothes" He made a puppy face. I rolled my eyes and he giggled.

"Thanks!" I snatched my clothes and kept a straight face as I tried to hide my smile. "Get out now!" I shouted at him and he just laughed.

"I'm not going without a kiss" He smirked.

"Well, you're not getting one" I shot back.

"Alrighty then. I'm going to stay here with you" he smiled and stood at the door clearly so that I could not run out. I moaned and he giggled.

"Fine!" I said and gave him a peck on his lips. "Now go" I said and he made a sad face. "Please?" I added.

He smiled and kissed my cheek before turning and walking out of the bathroom.

I got dressed and got out. Zayn wasn't in the bedroom, he must have gone out to sit the guys. I quickly blow dried my hair and went out of the room. Zayn, Harry and Niall were watching TV.