CHAPTER 7 "Mutual feelings"

Zayn's P.O.V

She dropped me to the hotel and I thanked her for everything that she had done for me. When I held her hand, I didn't want to leave. I thanked her sincerely. I gave her a hug before getting out of the car and told her to text me when she got home.

I couldn't sleep that night. Or should I say morning, because it was 4:30 a.m when I got to bed. The boys were all fast asleep. I should've been too, but I was just not sleepy. I should've been tired, but I'd never felt so awake before. I couldn't stop thinking about her.

Her dressing style was so amazing. She didn't cover her entire face with loads of makeup. She just wore the amount that just enhanced her natural beauty. Her eyes were gorgeous. The way she looked at me, I just wanted to be with her the entire time.

I wanted her to be with me. Forever.

"I'm in love with her" I whispered to myself with a smile.

I loved her.

Lubna's P.O.V

This was the second night in a row that I felt like I wasn't going to sleep. I had the best night of my life. First, the concert and then a date with Zayn? This is insane! But I don't know, to me, he wasn't a "celebrity" anymore. Like, he was so friendly and sweet. He didn't make me feel awkward or anything. I didn't feel like I was hanging out with a member of the world's biggest boy band.

Gosh! I loved him so much. But , I wouldn't tell him that and make myself sound like any other fangirl. I'm sure he gets to hear stuff like that everyday almost a hundred times. I just kept thinking about the time that we spent in the coffee shop. Staring at the wall and just smiling, which just put me to sleep in a while.

"WAKE UP, BITCH!" Sila shouted.

Yes, that did wake me up.

"Tell us EVE-RY-THING. We've been dying to know!" Soha added. Stretching out the 'Everything'.

"Alright alright." I said while sitting up.

As I told them what all had happened on the date, they just listened to me quietly with some occasional giggles and 'Aww's in return. They both were exceptionally happy for me.

When I was done talking to them. I turned to check my phone. It was 12:25 p.m. I did get a couple of hours of sleep. I got out of bed and went to take a quick shower.

"You got a message from Zayn!" Sila told me with excitement in her voice.

I smiled and took my phone from her.

"Goodmorning, beautiful x

Or should I say, Goodafternoon? Haha"

I blushed when I read his message. I don't know why. I just did.

"I guess a Good afternoon would be better :p what you been up to?"

I replied him and went to change my clothes. I had to go home as I was still at Soha's place. So, I got dressed and gathered up my stuff in a bag. As I was about to leave the house, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said.

"Heeeyyy youu!" Zayn said. He sounded happy. Which made me smile.

"Someone sounds happy." I teased.

"That's because you're taking us shopping today!" He said and laughed.

"Us?" I asked.

"I'm not the only one in the band, remember?" He said and laughed again.