CHAPTER 27 "Happily"

I'd fallen asleep on the couch. When I woke up, I saw Niall and Harry sleeping on the ground with multiple pillows and two blankets. I carefully walked out of that area trying my best not to fall on them and made my way into the kitchen. I decided to make some coffee and later when the boys would wake up, I would make pancakes for them. My phone buzzed and I saw 15 missed calls and 22 text messages. All were from Zayn. I quickly scanned through the messages and all of them were of him apologising and wanting me to talk to him. I jumped out of my thoughts when my bedroom door opened and Louis walked out.

"Morning" He said rubbing his eye.

"Had a nice sleep?" I asked him as I kept my phone on the counter.

"Yes, your bed is really comfy" he laughed. "You okay?

"Yeah" I simply answered.

"Did he call?" He asked.

"Only 15 times" I said making him laugh.

"Lub, just hear him out. Please?" He said walking towards me. I sighed. "Look, I know that he hurt you, but maybe he panicked and didn't know how to handle the situation at that time. So just hear him out and then make a decision"

"I will. But not through phone calls or texts" I said and he giggled. He came closer and gave me a hug.

"I can drop you to his place after breakfast" he said, breaking the hug and I nodded at him with a smile.

I got back to making the coffee and decided to make some pancakes too. Louis helped me get all the ingredients and kept talking to me about random stuff.

"So, Lou.. can I ask you something?" I asked hesitantly, thinking to talk to him about Soha.

"Sure" he replied as he mixed the pancake batter. 

"You consider me as your best friend, right?" I asked.

"Yes" he simply replied.

"And you could talk to me about anything, right?" I kept adding these questions not knowing where I was going with it.

"Absolutely"

"So, do you want to tell me something?" I asked hoping that he would tell me whatever it was that was going on between him and Soha.

"Nope" he said pouring a little bit of the batter into the pan.

"Oh" I said. "Well, if you ever want to talk about anything or TELL me something, I'll always be here" I added giving a little extra pressure on the word "tell".

"Ookaayy" he sang and continued making pancakes.

Well maybe he doesn't want to talk about it now. But atleast Soha could have told me. I mean, I don't mind them talking. It's such a great thing that they do but I'm just surprised that none of them mentioned anything about it. It's just weird.

Niall and Harry woke up and walked in the kitchen with droopy eyes and messy hair. They yawned occasionally and waited for the breakfast while sitting on the counter. I served them coffee and Louis put 2 pancakes in each of our plates and I added some Nutella and bananas on top. My phone started buzzing again and everyone's eyes went on my phone first and then to me. I looked at them and rolled my eyes before picking up my phone and walking in my bedroom.

"Hello" I said.

"Oh thank goodness! Baby, where have you been?" Zayn spoke from the other side. He sounded tired. My chest felt heavy as I heard his voice.

"I'm.. at home" I had to make an effort to get my voice to come out.

"Baby, will you please just let me explain? Please" he said and I couldn't hold my tears back. "Hello? Lubna, you there?"