CHAPTER 25 "Night Changes"

A/N: Ramadan. Eid. I was just too caught up with everything. Really sorry, though hope you enjoy the chapter. Don't forget to LIKE and COMMENT. Much love xxxx

I stayed over at Zayn's for the weekend and got back to my apartment on Sunday evening because Monday was my first day in college. College life here is nothing special. Except the fast that there are way too many bitchy girls with unnecessary attitude. I'd made a couple of friends but I missed Sila and Soha everyday! Just skyping with them was not enough. And I don't know why I just felt like the distance was causing us to part? They didn't talk to me like they used to when I was there. They hardly ever text me to ask what's up, I'm always the one texting first. But I didn't want to think this way. Maybe I'm just wondering stuff. My mom had gone to Malaysia for a couple of weeks for some business work so she would just text me once a day as she was super busy. I didn't get to see Zayn or the boys everyday since my college started. I would get up early and start the day and come home feeling exhausted. Zayn would call and text me all the time and even come over to see me when he got time, but it was difficult to spend some "Us" time together. It had been 2 weeks since I started my college and it was finally the weekend. I got home from college and decided to run myself a relaxing bath. My phone started ringing as soon as I got out of the bathroom after turning the water tap on to fill the tub.

"Hey, you" I said

"Hey, babygirl. How you doing?" Zayn asked in his strong accent.

"I'm doing great. Soooo happy that it's finally weekend" I said and he laughed

"Well it's been so long that I got to spend some alone time with my girl. So, dinner tonight?" He asked and I blushed. It's been a while since we started dating and I would still blush at every little thing he would say to me.

"Really? I'm a little tir-"

"No no no. I'm not listening anything. I'll come to pick you up at 7" he cut me off mid sentence.

"Alriiiiiiiight" I whined and he chuckled.

"See ya, babe" He replied and hung up.

I went and threw a Lush bath bomb in the water and watched it as it fizzed away. I went in and had a relaxing bath. I really needed this after such a long and hectic week. I exhaled and closed my eyes. I didn't realise when I fell asleep and I quickly reached for my phone to see it was 6:30 p.m. "Shit" I said to myself and quickly finished with a quick shower. I rushed out of the bathroom and opened my cupboard. I didn't have time to think what to wear so I just picked out a knee length white dress that hugged my body perfectly. Zayn had picked it out for me when we went out last weekend. I quickly did a little bit of makeup and put the dress on. I took out my red heels to go with the dress. My phone started ringing and I knew it was Zayn.

"Yes yes I'm ready" I said as soon as I answered.

"Babe, why are you so breathless?" Zayn asked.

"I fell asleep in the bath and I was rushing myself to get dressed" I replied and he started laughing.

"You could have just told me, baby. I would have waited for you to get ready" he replied.

"Yeah, I didn't think of that.."

"It's alright. Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yes"

"It's downstairs" he said and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach.

"I'll just grab my purse and be right there" I replied.

"Okay, bye" he replied and I hung up.

I decided to go with a little red clutch instead of carrying my purse because that would not compliment my dress. I threw my phone, my compact mirror and my lipstick in the clutch and got out of the house. I walked out of the elevator to see Zayn's car parked right in front of the building. I tried to walk as nicely as possible because the last thing I would want to do is trip and fall. As I walked out of the building, Zayn got out of the car and walked towards the passenger door. He was stylishly dressed in a black suit that was fitted perfectly. His hair was pushed back but not completely sleek, there were a few strands hanging on his forehead which made him look even more breathtakingly gorgeous.