CHAPTER 9 "Perfect"

Zayn. He was my everything. The way he looked at me, it made my heart melt. I would never get tired of listening to him speak. The way he said every single word in his strong British accent, I just wanted him to talk all day. Didn't matter what he said, his voice was so soothing. I was madly in love with him as a fan before. But, now that I've got to know him as a person, I love him even more. I loved him more than anything in this world. But I would never be able to tell him that.

I stopped the car outside Baskin Robbins ice cream parlour. Niall was the first one to jump out of the car. We entered inside and started looking at the different flavours of ice cream to choose from.

"I'm not really that hungry, so would anyone want to share with me?" I asked looking at them all.

"YES!" Zayn literally screamed and suddenly looked embarrassed. "I mean, yeah, I'm not that hungry either. So umm, I'll share with you."

"Okay!" I said and gave him a wide smile.

"I'll have two scoops of Double Chocolate Fudge with extra whipped cream" Niall gave his order.

"I'll have a scoop of Strawberry" Harry pointed at the Strawberry ice cream.

"Yeah me too" Louis agreed with him.

"I'll have a scoop of Mint Chocolate Chip" Liam added as well.

"What do you want to eat, Zayn?" I asked turning to Zayn as he was sitting at the chair behind us.

"Umm, I don't know. Anything you wanna eat?" He flipped the question at me.

"Well, I was thinking, Blueberry?" I asked him.

"Yes! With hot fudge" he suggested.

"Yum. Okay!" I agreed and placed the order.

We all got out ice creams and adjusted ourselves at the seating area. Niall was busy eating without saying a word. The rest of us were talking about the Mall and what we're going to do next.

"You guys wanna go to the beach?" I asked.

"Yes! That sounds fun" Liam replied with excitement.

"But isn't it too hot to go to the beach?" Harry asked.

"We can go at night" I said.

Niall laughed. "So what do we do at day time?" He finally spoke as he finished his ice cream.

"Umm, I don't know. You, guys tell me. Anything you want to do?"

"Well, we can stay home for the day?" Zayn suggested.

"We don't have a 'home' here, Zayn" Louis teased.

Zayn chuckled. "Duh. But we can hangout at the hotel"

"Oh okay. You guys must be tired anyway. We can plan something for the day after then" I said looking at Zayn.

"Noooo!" He said louder than normal. "I meant to say that you hang out with us at the hotel tomorrow!" He finished his sentence.

I just stared at him with my eyes widened. I didn't know what to say to that.

"Yes that would be amazing!" Niall said happily.

"Agreed!" Harry added.

Zayn looked at me expecting an answer.

"Umm, okay. If you guys don't have any problem, I don't mind hanging out." I finally replied.

Zayn had the widest smile on his face.

"Alright so, let's go? We're all done" Louis suggested.