CHAPTER 30 "It's Happening"

Me and Zayn kept staring at Louis with our eyes wide open and waited for him to speak again.

"Well, I'm not in love with her. But I really like her." He said hesitantly. "I just think about her all the time. I want to talk to her all day. I love the way she smiles. I get worried about her. I feel possessive towards her and I want her to be here with me. But..I'm certainly not in love with her." He added and Zayn and I both busted out laughing. Louis looked at us with a mixture of confusion and embarrassment on his face.

"Sure you aren't in love with her, bro." Zayn said while trying not to laugh.

"Yeah we totally understand" I replied but I still hadn't stopped laughing. I couldn't help it. Louis was crazy! He was clearly in love with her but he didn't know. I found it so cute.

"Stop laughing, you idiots. I'm serious." Louis pouted.

"Okay sorry. So what do you wanna do?" Zayn replied.

"I don't know. I mean, I want to ask her out but that will be insane! She's thousands of miles away me." Louis said with his voice a little low.

"Lou, listen to me" I said. "If you really want this then nobody is stopping you. I will do anything to help you two." I added keeping my hand on his. He looked up at me and smiled.

"But, Lub. This is crazy. She's just so far away. I don't think it can ever work out" he said and stood up.

"Where you going, mate?" Zayn asked.

"I'm going to go home. I don't feel so good." He replied and started walking away.

"Louis.." I called out but he didn't turn. I turned to look at Zayn who was already staring at me.

"Now what?" I asked.

"What? Did you forget that there are 3 more boys in the band?" Zayn said and winked at me. I chuckled before saying, "let's go!"

-----

Zayn had called Harry, Niall and Liam to a restaurant and we had were the first to reach there. Louis had said that he was going to spend the rest of the day at his mother's. We waited for a couple of minutes and the boys joined us. Sophia came along with Liam and I was so happy to see her. So they adjusted themselves on their seats and Zayn explained them the story. Everyone listened quietly before Harry asked a question.

"But does she like him back?" He asked looking at me.

"Yes! I spoke to her about it." I answered with excitement.

"But is she in love with him?" He asked again.

"Umm, I don't know." I replied.

"I'm disappointed in you guys tho." He said and all of us looked at him in confusion. "I'm wearing my new boots and nobody complimented me." He said pointing at his shiny dark purple boots.

We rolled our eyes and Niall bursted out laughing.

"They're very beautiful, Styles." I said and Harry flashed a wide grin at me showing off his dimples.

"So where were we?" Sophia said.

"Yeah so what do we do about this situation?" I asked.

"Well, Louis cannot leave from here because we've been recording are new album." Liam said.

"Can't Soha come here?" Niall asked as he took a sip from his margarita. And my mind went straight to the summer vacations there.

"Oh my god!" I screamed and everyone looked at me.